HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Moose Mountain



Lillian covered in dirt.


We made it! We have officially arrived on Moose Mountain. Lillie is in heaven, and it has been such a blessing to have so much help caring for Lola! Thank you all for your prayers. Although she had a bit of a setback Saturday she has finally started to show some real improvement!

Jason wasn't joking when he called my parent's property a virtual wildlife preserve in his last post. Lillie has already gotten to see so many animals. The first morning we were here she saw a deer jump over some turkeys and has enjoyed very animatedly telling everyone about it. My dad got her her very own pair of binoculars and she loves sitting out on the front porch and watching for pretty much any creature that ventures across the lawn or fields below.

 Using her new binoculars

Lola has also enjoyed a lot of time on the porch with Papa (and Mimi too)
And no, she doesn't have a mohawk. Her hair is just really dirty in this picture. =)

We are starting to settle down into a bit of a routine so this week we will hopefully be working on quite a few projects both here at my parent's and at my sister and her husband's house as well. I can't wait to show you Jamie's home office (I am so incredibly jealous - wait until you see it!) and we have quite a few tutorials that I hope we will get to start sharing later this week as long as I can stay on track.  I was able to get my camera fixed, and I purchased a new lens to replace my old one--we had a little accident at the beach involving some soda that put my camera out of commission for a few weeks =). Now that I have my camera working again I plan on showing you all our newest tutu named after Lorelei, some gorgeous shoes that Jessica from Joyfolie sent us, and some adorable hoodies from Amy of Evy's Tree. Of course, now I just have to get the girls to cooperate. As you can see from the photos, Lillie is covered in dirt from head to toe thanks to her love of the great outdoors, and that doesn't exactly go so well with photographing tutus, fancy shoes, or lacey pink hoodies!




I hope you have a wonderful week! Hopefully I will be back in a day or two with a tutorial or at least some photos of Jamie's house!

14 comments:

  1. Lillie is cute even with a little dirt and Lola is precious. Love the photo of them looking through the binoculars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the binocular picture, so sweet! My kiddie did the exact same thing with their grandpa when they stayed with them in Nebraska for a little over a week, just checking out the moon though, no animals. Howvawesome for Lillie! It is so fun to watch your babies get bigger and learn and discover.
    Miss Lola is a beauty too, continued prayers for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. Kate is looking over my shoulder and she said. Her toes are messy. messy messy!!! (as she giggles). Hope you are enjoying our time on Moose Mountain. Lola is such a beautiful baby. LOVE her big round eyes. And Lillie looks as beautiful as always (even with her cute dirty toes).

    I will e-mail you later today:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear things are getting back on track for you guys. Looking forward to all of the upcoming posts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have missed you! Glad to see you back! The girls are beautiful and the dirt is just part of having fun! God made us washable. :o) Looks like Moose Mountain is the place to sit back and recover and renew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are simply priceless!! Soo thankful Lola is doing better, she looks like an absolute doll! You have the most beautiful family! Can't wait to see more from your fun Moose Mountain trip!
    Terrell

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy things are going well. Thank you for the update on Lola, I continue to keep her in my prayers.
    xoxo
    B

    ReplyDelete
  8. The image of the two of them on the porch is precious! Needs to be a big gift print size or a canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenni, I have been thinking about you a lot. You and Lorelei have been in my prayers. Beautiful photos of Lillie.

    xoxox Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. just came across your blog! these first two pictures are so precious. Love the photography on here!

    http://justsomethingspecial.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Precious!! It's great when kids can "cut loose", get dirty, and enjoy life as a kid should. Enjoy it because they don't stay little very long!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh Jenni... you're Home!!! I'm so happy for you and the sweetpeas- Lillie is stunning (love the photo on the porch) and Lola is absolutley gorgeous! I am soooo happy to hear that she is doing better (you would probably be surprised to know how often she and you cross my mind). Being in NH will help too! I love knowing that you are "just down the road";) Hope to 'see' you soon!

    xxjoan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of your girls are so adorable. I love the photo of Lillie on the porch with her binoculars. I'm so glad Lola is feeling better. Enjoy your time on Moose Mountain!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...