HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, June 13, 2011

The Outer Banks

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had
millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds."
— L.M. Montgomery


I hope you all are having a wonderful summer so far! We went to the beach last week for a few days with my family. We spent most of our childhood going to the Outer Banks but it had been around ten years or so since we had all been together. It was so much fun getting to be there all together again!

Auntie Jamie and Lillie
 

Miss Lillabel

Auntie Dana and Lillie

Auntie Jamie and Lillie

Mimi and Lillie

Jamie and "Dutch" (Josh) 
They celebrated their second wedding anniversary while we were there.

Lillie and Auntie Jamie

Miss Lillabel

Daddy and Lillie

Mimi and Lillie

Lorelei sound asleep in the shade

Lorelei

Daddy and Lillie at the Aquarium
 

Lola snuggling with Papa

She loved clutching his finger while she slept.

The whole crew mini-golfing


Uncle Jason and Lillie

Lillie and Auntie Dana

Dana and Jake

Jason and Jake

Lillie

Lillie on a morning bike ride with Mimi and Papa

Auntie Jamie and Lillie


I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!


22 comments:

  1. I love the pics! Our family is leaving on Thursday to go to the Outer Banks! I'm a little nervous as I'm a Floridian and I've never been there. Thanks for the pics to make me excited! And I definitely need a hat like your sister's.... Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful group of pics!
    Are those your sisters? You have such a gorgeous family!

    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the beach! And the wee wee tots!
    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos...looks like a very special vacation. Your sister Dana reminds me of Dylan Lauren. Gorgeous family!

    ~Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time! LOVE the colors in these pictures. :) (I'm also kind of dying for a little baby now).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, Your photos are beautiful. It seems as if you have such a close and fun family. I hope you all had a GREAT time. Lola looks so peaceful in these images. And that Lillie is just the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three very random thoughts:
    1) My daughter also calls my parents Mimi and Papa. I thought we were the only ones.
    2) Lola is absolutely darling. She makes me baby hungry.
    3) Wow! Those are some beautiful, stylin' aunts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like sooo much fun! Hope you had a blast with your family...

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like a wonderful time! your family is beautiful! susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous trip and wonderful photos! I love the quote at the top of your post! Just perfect! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos. The Outer Banks is our favorite place to vacation. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful memories you are making! Lots of love here!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful family time and a beautiful family. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad to see you out and about as a family. Hope the little one is doing better. You're all beautiful and in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad I made it in a pic... Halfway down I was starting to get worried haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. What beautiful pictures! Glad you're having a wonderful summer so far! Still praying for you sweet family (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is everyone in your family beautiful!??? Looks like a wonderful vacation with people you love at the beach, what could be better than that...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful pictures of a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jennifer, I LOVE the OBX so much.....I spent some time in Hatteras and I have such beloved, fond memories of that trip....now I know what James Taylor meant when he sang "In my mind I'm going to Carolina". I am so happy for you. Also, can't wait for Dear Lillie Etsy to open back up girl...I need toddler clothes for my 3 yr old Baby girl! Miss you big time!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your girls are just precious and beautiful! Where do you go in the OBX? We live in just south of Charlotte in SC but have never been. I want to go so badly, but it is quite a drive compared to Charleston and Edisto.
    Jen
    Scissors & Spatulas

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have such a beautiful family. And what a perfect spot to spend a mini vacation together. So glad you got the chance to get away for a bit. xo ~Lili

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...