HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Some Photoshop Fun


About a month or so ago Jason did his November post with his "Christmas Card" photo. After several concerned texts about Lorelei's dangerous perch we mentioned in the next post that we would show you all what the photos really looked like pre-photoshop. Of course, things got busy and I forgot all about it until now. I was hoping to do a different post but I don't have time so for now this will have to do. We go home safe and sound yesterday afternoon but it has been quite crazy trying to get unpacked and organized. I forgot how disastrous the house can get when trying to unpack, especially when you have two little helpers.  Fortunately we are just about done and so hopefully by tonight life can resume back to at least somewhat normal.

So, in the meantime, here is the original shot of Lola balanced on top of Jason's Jeep. As you can see, he is holding her nice and securely. It wasn't the best shot of her. It would have been a little easier to work with if her arms had been positioned a bit differently but it was all I had so we made it work.

I removed Jason's hands and the repositioned her arms and cloned in some areas on her shirt. To be honest, that part did take quite a bit of time to get it to look somewhat natural. Then once she was done we found a few pictures that Jason liked and just plopped her in them. After that I just added Florabella's Tea Time action (and a lens flare to the last two), and that was it!
 



I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve!


15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I just adore your babies and your pictures!!
    So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I didn't see the original picture but I believe I would have been concerned as well! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures and babies are beautiful! Photoshop is amazing! May your new year be full of many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. Isn't photoshop the best. I am still trying to learn. Your pictures are fabulous and your girls are so adorable. Happy New Year. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing how you manage to do your pictures, this was a great post, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember the post to calm to hoopla after little Lorelei took flight! All I could think was "Tink"!
    She's a little Tinkerbell! Such whimsy! So fun!
    Happy New Year to you and your loves, Jennifer!
    ~Lynne
    [w/L]

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so funny! I can only begin to imagine the whispers and finger pointing with the original post. Gotcha! By the way, I adore your blog and think you have t-h-e most adorable family. All the best on 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this... so creative! (Going to the upcoming W&M game at George Mason - Go Tribe!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. THAT was a fascinating walk through the process of making that absolutely adorable picture of your family! I had no idea that you could do that, I'm so far behind the times!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos! Your family is just adorable. Thank you for all of your tutorials, as well as your photography and editing details. I am absolutely in love with your blog and just ordered some clothes for my little one from your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and funny! I can only imagine the comments you received ! I wish I knew how to take better pictures & photoshop! Your pictures always look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Photoshop is amazing! I am just learning and having so much fun. Your photos are always gorgeous. I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are always having fun over there! I love it!! Quite hilarious~and realistic looking.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clever..Great photo of your family..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...