HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Year In Review

Okay, technically this post should have been yesterday's seeing how it was the last day of 2011 but as I mentioned I am behind on everything as always. So, yesterday's post is now going up today and the post I had planned for today will be up tomorrow! And then hopefully after that everything else will be according to schedule! =) Anyway, here is a recap of some of our favorite projects and events shown here on our blog this past year:


January

My favorite project from January was this pleated slipcover for our leather ottoman and some fun pillows for Valentine's Day.

We also sold our very first Je T'aime pillow cover in January (we will have more available in another week or two):

February




March

We finished turning our guest room into a nursery for little Lola and were featured as the Cottage of the Month on The Old Painted Cottage's Website:

And a tutorial for some easy moss letters:


April

In April we did made some inexpensive crepe paper peonies to embellish gifts and other things with (and included a tutorial):



May

In May we did our first Photoshop Tutorial (Lillie is wearing our Arabelle Tutu which will be available next week!)

And we also added some color to our porch for the summer:


June



And then the girls and I descended upon Moose Mountain where Lillie pretty much basked in the dirt all summer while Jon was on the road recruiting:


July

In July I had so much fun photographing my cousin Michael and his beautiful wife, Danielle:




 August





September

In September we reopened Dear Lillie with our very own website:



October:
  In October we did a little post showing where we hide all of our toys in our family room

And another Photoshop Tutorial on making eyes "pop" (I am planning on doing an updated version of this soon with a better photo):



November 

 
 
December

In December we gave a little tour of our home decorated for Christmas:


I can't wait for all that 2012 brings!

Happy New Year!


15 comments:

  1. Gelukkig Nieuwjaar !!!....ik hoop dat al je dromen mogen uitkomen......Liefs Ria...xxx...


    Happy New Year !!!...I hope all your dreams may come true....Love Ria....xxx.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jen!
    Your blog has been such a source of inspiration to me. I can not wait to see what you have in store this year (no pressure) :)
    Sorry to be a pain, will you continue the monthly quotes? I adore them!
    XOXO
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post. I just found your blog and really like it. I have added you to my blogroll and am excited to follow you in 2012. Happy New Year to you and your darling family

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a fabulous year and your posts were wonderful. Can't wait to see what the new year brings. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog, I cant wait to see what projects you will have to share in 2012 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!

    Nancy - We will have one for January soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to visit you today and wish you and your family a beautiful new year! I just love your inspiring and lovely blog!!



    Anette Willemine
    Norway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that was quite a year! Lorilei at the top of the heap of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am new to your blog and new to the blog world for the matter:) I absolutely love your home!! I love the colors you put together, your light fixtures, furniture, all of it! Thanks for the year in review that you just posted....I can't wait to follow your blog in 2012 and see all of your fun projects:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great year for you and your family, and what a great year of post. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Jennifer, for a year of many most definitely inspiring posts! Looking forward to visiting you more in 2012. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is JUST GORGEOUS!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great year in review..I love your style of decorating and your posts in general..Your porch photos have inspired my "husband" to close the sides of our screened back porch so I can put furniture on it..I will have walls..Hooray..Thank you for that..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your blog and can't wait to see what this new year brings for you! Maybe one of these days, I will have many, followers and many things to review at the end of the year! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jenni, you never cease to inspire and amaze. Thank you for always being so generous and sharing your beautiful home and ideas with us! I can't wait to see what you do in 2012! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...