HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, January 16, 2012

The Last Day of Christmas...And New Items in Our Shop!


Whew! Today is finally the last day of Christmas here! I think poor Lillie is so confused. I can't wait to tell you more about it but for now I have a million things to finish up before the photographer and stylist arrive but I did want to quickly let you all know our Oversized Ruler Growth Chart is now available in our store as well as a new pillow!  And if you have e-mailed me I promise as soon as today is over I am going to start getting caught up so you will hear back from me very soon!

(Please Note: The price of the ruler factors in the extra cost of shipping an oversized item. Your actual shipping charge will be the same as if you purchased any other item in our shop).

'


Have a wonderful Monday!




20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pillow with ribbon! You have so much cute things!!!
    Best regards from the Northern Germany

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that ruler! Whenever we have kids I will definitely be buying that from you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ruler is amazing!heading to your shop right now to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ruler is a great idea! Very creative!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ruler is so cute, but I'm loving the hot chocolate grouping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An exciting day for you! I can't wait to hear all about it. Love the new items in your shop. Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Already sold out! Bummer!!! I was just about to order mine. Will you be making more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We hope to have more this Friday or next Monday!

      Delete
    2. Will I be able to order before then?

      Delete
    3. Unfortunately, due to the amount of requests we've gotten, we can't take pre-orders, but if you would like to send us an email we can add you to the list of people we are notifying right when they are listed. Hope you have a wonderful evening!

      Delete
  9. Cute new items! Loving the heart pillow with ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pillows..Hope the photo shoot went well..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just went to order a ruler..
    SOLD OUT..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it true that your ruler is already sold out???? I want one of these for my daughter for her brand new home as a house-warming gift....she has 3 small kids....please email me when these come back in stock.....
    robin.allen78@gmail.com

    thanks so much LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jennifer, Can you add me to the list when you have more rulers in stock? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're on the list, Allison! And we have a little surprise coming your way in about a week or so :)

      Delete
  14. Bon Soir!
    Looks LOVELY of course! Those rulers are COOL!
    Settee post going up tomorrow... would love to find out what your advertising rates are!!!
    Can you email me? Let me know if there is anything else you would like mentioned in the post.
    Fondly,
    Angela
    the Parisienne Farmgirl

    Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love that growth chart! That heart burlap pillow is gorgeous too! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...