HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lola Wren and an E-Mail Sale





I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a happy Saturday from Miss Lola Wren. These were taken in quite a hurry and are out of focus but I love looking at her big blue eyes. I have so many pictures of Lillie at this age but thanks to being baby number two not nearly as many of little Lola. I am trying to do a better job of catching up, even if they are really blurry.

I also wanted to let you all know we are going to be having a big sale this week. It is special thank you to everyone on our e-mail list so if you haven't already signed up I would suggest signing up now! To sign up just look on the right sidebar near the top. (The discount code will only be in the e-mails and not on the blog). It will be the first time ever we will be offering a discount on ALL of our in stock pillow covers!

Also if you are in the market for a hoodie I would recommend heading over to Evy's Tree as soon as you can! Her handmade shop is only going to be open for about two more weeks! Read this post on their blog to learn more about Saving Evy's Tree.



I hope you all have a super fabulous weekend!

 

I'll be back Monday with photos of the rest of our porch and the blue armoire! And I am hoping to have a 4th of July download ready soon too! 

17 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful - and, well, I don't even SEE out of focus, all I see is her heavenly blues!!

    I take horrible pictures if you are apologizing for these gorgeous pics.

    Give her a big hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola is so gorgeous! Wish i could be there in New England when you all will be up there! love- Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola is absolutely adorable! If these are considered out of focus photos, then I don't know what you would call the pictures I take.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those eyes are the color of the darkest and prettiest ocean! adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful photos Jennifer and little Lola has the most gorgeous big blue eyes! Pretty long eye lashes, too. She is precious. Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, these are beautiful.....she is so so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so different from Lillie. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so beautiful. Would you mind telling me where did you get the dress? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Her dress is from Baby Gap. My sister, Jamie got it for Lillie two years ago. Gotta love hand-me-downs! =)

      Delete
  9. I love Lola's little ponytails! She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the same problem with my second daughter!!! Lola is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just came across your blog and am in love! Haha your style is amazing, very chic yet cozy; totally what I'm tryingggg to go for lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lola has the most watchful intense big old eyes in the world... It appears to me that she sees all. And ummmm those photos don't really look blurry to me, they look great.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word, what a sweet beauty she is! Come to Indiana soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good contest , it’s really helpful for new bloggers. All the best guys

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...