HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lillie's Birthday Cake



I've got this one last post here with some random shots and then hopefully after this I will have enough of my more recent photos edited to start posting photos of some of our new products, Jamie's shower and two photo shoots that we've done during the past week and a half. We've gotten quite a few e-mails wondering about Lillie's birthday party this year. (You can see her Cinderella party here, her Twelve Dancing Princesses party here, and her Pink Party here.) We actually didn't have a "real" party for her this year. Instead she chose to go to the Great Wolf Lodge with my sister, Dana, and we had a little cake and some presents at our house with just our family and my two sisters and brother-in-law who were all visiting. I did take some photos of her cake (I was expecting her to request a Barbie or princess cake but she actually requested this cake!) and of her opening a couple of presents and blowing out her candles and seeing how I am behind on all of my recent photos thought I would share them today. This is the same cake that we did this summer but this time we did it with a cream cheese frosting instead of chocolate frosting.








Also, I wanted to let you know that my friend, Melaine from My Sweet Savannah got locked out of her blog =( and had to start new. Here is her new blog address: www.mysweetsavannahblog.blogspot.com

Have a lovely evening! I'll be back soon!

23 comments:

  1. The cake is gorgeous. I love how she knows how to smile for the camera. When my girls were little, I took so many pics that when they saw me pull out my camera they put on their Hollywood smile. They are 19 and 21 and things haven't changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Lillie has impeccable taste! Her cake is beautiful! And it is the best kind, made with love. Pictures are darling. Lillie is a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable - the cake and your daughter! The cake looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The expression on Lillie's face as she opens her gifts is just priceless! Such a sweet girl! I'm glad she had a happy birthday! Your cake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie, and such a girly girl to be so excited over clothes as gifts! I can't say I have the hand to decorate a cake, so I will just settle to look at yours. We took our kids to GWL here in TX, they absolutely loved it, and will probably have to do it again soon. I'm sure Lillie loved it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink damask pennant banner? Yes please!! So cute :) Happy Birthday to Lillie, and Happy Party's Over to mom ;) It all looks just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a beautiful cake! I'm clueless with cake decorating. Did you use a special tip to make the rosettes? I would love to give it a try. Lillie is darling. Love her expressions! It looks like she had a very Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautful girl!
    Happy Birthday =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job and your daughter is so beautiful! You can see how happy she is : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love the cake!!! Her shirt is adorable too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cake is beautiful..
    Happy Birthday to your daughter..
    She is adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honestly, this is perfect. Letting them guide the process is the best way to navigate each year. I find that life works best when you do that and throw out the "the birthday is this month/day" so everything must be done on this particular schedule... You're a great momma and you have great family around you and your kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cakes are beautiful and certainly delicious. Happy Birthday to your daughter, she was so very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG isnt she the cutest!
    That cake looks delicious!
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the best!Adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love her shirt!
    Where is it from?? ( I have a four year old ballerina;-) )

    Kind regards, Mariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shirt was a gift from Jon's aunt Nancy for Lillie last birthday and is from Crewcuts. It's one of my favorites!

      Delete
  17. Absolutely beautiful cake... (i LOVE those striped straws), and Lillie is soooo pretty. What an adorable shirt too. Sometimes simple little parties are the best of all... in fact, alot of the time they are the best...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love everything =) would you mind sharing the recipe for this frosting too as you did for the chocolate frosting? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of my mom's cream cheese frosting recipes. I will probably make it again for Jon's birthday and if so I will try to post it!

      Delete
  19. Beautiful Cake. I love your style! Do you sell the crowns in your shop? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We don't sell the crowns but I've noticed recently that people were selling them on Etsy so I would guess you could find some there! I think Princy 'n Paris sells some!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...