HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Evy's Tree


Happy Wednesday! I want to let you all know that my friend, Amy, from Evy's Tree is launching her Handmade Spring 2013 line tonight at at 7pm PST (She's located out on the west coast). Her Diana Wraps are beautiful (shown above and below). I love this new striped one! She also sells adorable children's hoodies and cardigans. Lillie and Lola wear their Chocolate Simple Hoodies all of the time! The Simple Hoodie comes in both women's and children's sizes.

And guess what?  
She is offering our readers a 15% discount! 
Just type in DEARLILLIE 
when you are checking out for 15% off your order!






Be sure to head on over and check out her Facebook Page and her Blog too!

Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer! Do you know if the 15% is only good for the new Spring line or does it apply to her sale items also? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! The code is good from 7 PM PST tonight until tomorrow night at 11:59 PM and it works on everything in the shop. We cannot go back and retroact any orders made before 7 PM PST. Hop that helps!!

      Thanks Jenni, big hugs friend! xoxo

      amy
      www.evystree.com

      Delete
  2. I love the striped wrap! It looks so comfy....I would probably never want to take it off. I have bought a couple of her hoodies for my niece and one for myself. I always get compliments. They are so fun! Hope you're having a good week Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...