HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Irish Eyes Print and Other Prints Back In Stock and our Joss and Main Event is TONIGHT!


First, I wanted to let you all know that our Joss and Main event goes live tonight at 9pm EST. Don't forget to sign up now if you haven't already. I'll be back later this afternoon or evening with a post showing some more of the items that will be in the event. This is definitely my favorite one so far!

Also, I wanted to let you know that we now have our "When Irish eyes are smiling..." 11 by 14 print now in stock! (The download is also available).




And we have also restocked our "I Love You..." prints


I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday! I'll be back in a few hours with more info on our Joss and Main event.

7 comments:

  1. Yea!!! I ordered them. Thanks so much! I framed the first one & want to interchange them seasonally. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to buy these collection , Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, will you be re-stocking 'when I think...' prints? Thanks....I love your work. Very creative and uplifting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We will be! We have another large batch ready we are just waiting on more shipping supplies and then we will be listing them!

      Delete
  4. I am apparently too slow--I continue to attempt ordering the 11x14 print of "I think to myself....", but never get it. Your post must go up long before I receive my email subscription version. Can you possibly offer a 11x14 size of that one for download, since it's impossible to get the print? Your work is just too popular, Jennifer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry! We have another large batch ready we are just waiting on more shipping supplies and then we will be listing them!

      Delete
  5. I am loving these! Not one to decorate for St. Patrick's day but this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...