HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, November 18, 2013

Lulu and Georgia



Earlier this fall the lovely Michaela asked if we would be interested in picking out a few things from the fabulous decor shop she works for called Lulu and Georgia. I jumped at the chance. They have so many lovely items to choose from that I had a hard time deciding. I was originally looking for some pillows for our new guest bedroom (that as of this afternoon, has finally gotten to the point that I think I can take some "progress" photos), but then spotted these Sport of Kings pillows. And then I just kept coming back to them. Even though they weren't what I had in mind for the guest bedroom I loved them. I thought they would look good in our study and eventually thought maybe I would bring them up to Jason's. Once they arrived though I put them in the study and every time I walked by them I kept thinking how they looked so cozy and so I moved them into our family room. Even though I knew the colors would work I wasn't sure I would like the feel of them in here but I was wrong. Once I put them on the sofa I knew that was the perfect spot for them. They help add a warmer feeling to the couch that is perfect for fall and winter and I love the size. I went with 2 of the 22" inch ones and they fit perfectly on our huge sectional. I also got the beautiful Beatrice woven throw that Jon has pretty much claimed it as his - haha!



Ignore the Christmas tree on the counter. I took these the day I was starting to get out some of the Christmas decorations. I thought I took these before any "Christmasy" things made their way into the kitchen but I guess not - whoops. 



And guess what! Lulu and Georgia is offering our readers 20% off everything in their shop!!!
Use this code: DEARLILLIE20 when checking out! 

They have a ton of beautiful pieces including this Ballard Shelf:
https://www.luluandgeorgia.com/ballard-shelf


https://www.luluandgeorgia.com/jill-rosenwald-hourglass-cloudy-sky-pillow

Be sure to head on over to Lulu and Georgia to check it all out!

Have a blessed week!
 

7 comments:

  1. I think the Christmas tree is good because it makes the "Dashing Through The Snow" pillow on the couch make sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those chevron picture frames!

    aclassystateofgrace.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Ballard Shelf would fit my living room decor perfectly. It matches my TV stand, which, believe it or not, I got from Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I ask where those chevron frames and your rug are from? Absolutely love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marisa! I made the frames (there is a tutorial under the "tutorials" tab up top) and the rug is from Rugsusa.com (we have a full source list under the "our home" tab up top).

      I hope you have a blessed weekend and a wonderful Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  6. Can't wait to check it out! Thank you for sharing. I adore your style and new home! You have a true gift.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...