HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Chalkboard Placemats for Thanksgiving


We have had these placemat packs in the works for quite a while now and just finally got them exactly how we wanted them. These are 11 by 17 disposable placemats. They come bound together in pads of 12 placemats and are printed on 60 lb cardstock so although they are lightweight and not something that would hold up to repeated daily use, with light use they could probably be used multiple times. These would make such a fun setting for Thanksgiving dinner! (We also will be offering them in a Christmas design in the week or so and eventually several other designs including birthday ones, other holiday designs, as well as year round options).


I know this room still looks pretty empty. We are on the hunt for some pieces in here. And that little demilune table is just there temporarily because we have one of our Christmas trees up in the study where it normally goes. I finally found a sideboard for in here which I hope to get painted this coming week so I will hopefully be able to share that soon. I am still on the hunt for a hutch, though.



So you can get a feel for the size of these here you can see them with a plate on top:

I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Love this idea - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could write that pretty on chalkboard. I don't know how you make these, but they're certainly pretty and useful at the same time!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! When will they be available? They are sold out! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They were available when the post went live but have since sold out.

      Have a blessed week!

      Warmly,
      Jenni

      Delete
  4. Love these!! So cute, smart and clever! Can't wait to see the other styles you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clock . Where can I get one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I got mine on Joss and Main this spring. I think they sell them on Wayfair as well. You can find a source list for all of the items in our home under the "Our Home" tab.

      Have a blessed week!

      Warmly,
      Jenni

      Delete
  6. You are such a wonderful designer! I love the mats, are they available? I wait everyday for your posting you inspire me to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They were available when the post went live but have since sold out.

      Have a blessed week!

      Warmly,
      Jenni

      Delete
  7. Could you make a downloadable version? LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We do sell this design as a download: http://www.dearlillie.com/product/enter-his-gates-24x36-chalkboard-download

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness - they are sold out already. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love your colors and taste! These chalkboard mats really make each place setting pop, love it-xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...