HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lots of Projects at Jason's...


We've spent the last couple of weeks hard at work on my brother, Jason's house, and things are FINALLY starting to come together. At first it was just lots and lots of painting and drilling and other not so fun things like that but finally in the last day or two we've been able to do the more fun part of decorating. We still have some things to finish up (we are waiting on a coffee table which hopefully will arrive this week, and a few other things) but hopefully next week or the week after I will have lots and lots of photos to share. We've made lots of progress in his kitchen and dining room earlier this year and now have made quite a bit of progress in the living room, office, hallway and have added most of the  finishing touches to the girls' room.

I'm really excited about this Restoration Hardware knock-off shelving system we built. I will have lots more pictures and details about it once we've gotten it completely finished.
o


And the huge Notre Dame sign might be my favorite project! 




I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!

22 comments:

  1. How lovely it is that you do projects as a family! Looking forward to the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful!!! LOVE it!! I want to learn how to build things any suggestions ?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I usually learn through trial and error, but I would definitely recommend visiting AnnaWhite.com!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see all of Jason's house. It has all of your special decorating touches but a little more neutral gender decorating which is just the style I am going for. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful decorator and blogger that shares all of her DIY's with us, thank you so much! I love your style and love Jason's house so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will provide a tutorial for those beautiful shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great! And I agree that shelf is awesome. You guys are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your brothers house, can't believe a guy lives there. Such a lucky guy to have such a talented sister help him decorate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the shelving I can't wait to see a more in depth look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love. Eager to hear the details about the shelves. Want to add something similar to our dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Notre Dame artwork! Did you DIY that? My husband is obsessed and I would love to make/buy something like that for our home. Fits in with the decor without overly screaming team spirit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wow! Can't wait to see the whole reveal...but that shelf looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! Love the cute clock. Where did you purchase it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. As I'm reading this and see the Fighting Irish sign...I am at Notre Dame! Haha such a coincidence, as my home is in NJ. I will certainly be interested in the tutorial for that, could be a Christmas gift for my daughter ND class of 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so funny--Jason is class of 2011 as well! Unfortunately we don't have a tutorial for the signs though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous! Is that the Ikea throw on the chair?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the sign. Is it vinyl or painted?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...