HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Autumn Touches in the Guest Bedroom


I think this is the one room I have shared any pictures of yet with some fall additions to it. We added some corduroy and plaid pillows from HomeGoods to the bed and a cozy cable knit throw from Birch Lane. And then the orange branches, wreath and painting that I originally tried downstairs in our kitchen but didn't quite like how it looked we moved up here. So now the room is ready for fall and ready for guests which is good seeing how we will have a few different guests this month. It's still missing a rug but the rug that is down in our family room now will eventually end up in here. And we stole the dresser that was in here (where the chair is now) for our master bedroom a couple of weeks ago so now the chair is there temporarily until I find something.
 











Source Info:

Trim Color - Simply White by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss Finish
Door Color - Mopboard Black by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss Finish
Beadboard Wallpaper - Allen and Roth from Lowe's
Bed - Overstock (I still need to reupholster the headboard but I have it somewhat hidden in these pics)
Coverlet - Have had for a long time not sure where it was originally purchased
Bed Skirt and Shams - Country Curtains
Nightstands - Pier 1 about 7-8 years ago, they still carry them but they are considerably more expensive than back when I purchased ours
Lamps - Home Goods
Roman Shades - Lowe's (they've since been discontinued)
Drapery Panels - IKEA Ritva Panels
Drapery Rods - Lowe's
Navy cable knit throw - Birch Lane
Duvet cover folded at end of bed- Target about 7 years ago
Navy corduroy pillows - HomeGoods
Long plaid pillow - HomeGoods
Painting - Was a gift years ago
Vase Holding branches - IKEA
Basket under nightstand - IKEA
Chair - Really really old =) hand-me down from a great Uncle that we had recovered 8 years ago 

I hope you all have a lovely Monday! 

9 comments:

  1. Looks cozy Jen. I am also using navy and orange to decorate with this fall. Love the color combo. You have great textures going on in here with all of your accessories. Your guests may not want to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the wreath? I'm looking for a new one for our front door and this looks perfect. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We've had it for 7-8 years, so I'm not positive. Target or Hobby Lobby maybe?

      Delete
  3. Oh how cozy! I love the touches of plaid! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love plaid and the dark corduroy. Looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the plaid. Did you recently get them at Home Goods?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveee those orange branches. I didn't see the source listed anywhere though. May I ask where you got them? I've looked at Hobby Lobby and Michael's this year with no luck for any like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelby! I've had them for forever (probably like 8-10 years). I think it was Hobby Lobby or maybe Pier 1.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...