HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Adding Some Cozy Winter Elements

 

With the cold weather coming we have officially moved all of our pumpkins that were indoors out to our front porch and we have started adding some cozy winter touches like more cable knits, evergreen and paperwhites throughout the house to start prepping for the holidays (don't worry - we haven't decorated our tree yet).


 


I think my favorite additions to the house this winter are these huge Cable Knit Euro Shams from Soft Surroundings. I LOVE them! I planned on using them on our guest bed but loved them so much wanted them downstairs so I could see and use them every day. I put one on each end of our sectional and love leaning against this one each night and snuggling up under the pom pom throw. As is probably pretty obvious from this blog, I am a sucker for pom poms and this is no exception. I have to say over the last year I have become a huge fan of Soft Surroundings. The quality of the items we have gotten from them (which includes everything from a dresser to a dress!) has been really high and their customer service has been awesome!



 I have been wanting some birch candle stick holders for a while now and am quite excited about these ones! They are a nice addition from fall all the way through the end of winter - not just for the holidays. I used some scented tea lights in them for now but think I am going to get some pillar candles to use instead at some point.



And these little knit pillows are another favorite of mine! I added one to each of the chairs next to the sideboard in here. I will have more photos of the dining room to share later this week (and a new Christmas sign that I am quite excited about!) 


I also wanted to let you know that we have a new print in stock:



I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! I'll be back later this week with more photos of our dining room and our newest wood sign just in time for Christmas!






Soft Surroundings provided the items mentioned in this post. All opinions though are my own.

24 comments:

  1. danke für die bilder und inspirationen!!! iebe grüße von angie aus deutschland und einen schönen dienstag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, so warm and inviting. I love the new print, we had our first skiff of snow this a.m. fondly ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love that sweater cushion cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will hopefully have more fall weather here before winter hits. I prefer to decorate for Christmas immediately after Thanksgiving. We will have guests on Thanksgiving Day and I really want to use my pumpkins, pine cones, feathers, etc. on the table!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little touches could remain up throughout the winter...so pretty. Thank you for always inspiring creativity in me.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love those candle holders and chunky cable knit pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you please share where you purchased the Mary and Joseph figurine as well as the lamp that is on the round table?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The figurine is from Savvy in Williamsburg, VA (http://www.savvyinwilliamsburg.com), and the table is from Joss & Main.

      Delete
  8. Ahhhh! You are getting me all excited for Christmas! Your house looks so cozy and beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paint color pretty please?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paint color pretty please?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfectly cosy and inviting room! Love it! :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had no idea Soft Surrounding had home decor!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where did you get the candle holders?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Carol! They are from Soft Surroundings. You can find links to them in the post!

      Delete
  14. I would agree with your assessment of Soft Surroundings 110%. I have gotten clothes, shoes, accessories and recently a pair of Bergere chairs. One of the two chairs was damaged in shipping. Their customer service through the replacement process was top notch. I will definitely continue to be a customer of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We named our daughter Austen after Jane Austen - can you share where the journal came from with the Jane Austen quote on the front?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great name! We bought the journal at HomeGoods :)

      Delete
  16. Please tell Us where you got your green wreath!, I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We got it from a store called Savvy (www.savvyinwilliamsburg.com)!

      Delete
  17. You have the coziest home and the prettiest signs!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jennifer, I love all the winter elements and would love to use one of the photos above for a winter deco round up post with a link back to your post of course! Please let me know if that's ok with you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...