HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, November 17, 2014

Silent Night Chalkboard Print and Download


http://www.dearlillie.com/product/silent-night-11x14-chalkboard-print

We are excited to have another new Christmas print available for you. Silent Night has always been my favorite Christmas hymn and we have offered it on pillows for several years now and are excited to be finally offering it as a print and download.
http://www.dearlillie.com/product/silent-night-24x36-chalkboard-download


And I also wanted to re-introduce our newest sponsor, Savvy. I have lots of my own photos to share for this sponsor as I have been shopping there for over six years. It was one of the first shops I found after we moved to Williamsburg and I immediately fell in love with it. Over the last several years we've acquired quite a few things from there. The mirror in the photo above is from Savvy. Our biggest purchase were these two slipcovered chairs. I still love them as much today as when we first got them five years ago. We purchased them during one of their big Lee Industry sales. Here's where they currently reside:



And possibly my favorite purchase would be our dining room chandelier: 


And all of my paperwhites and the greenery you see in the photo above are from Savvy. They have the most realistic greenery! I've been slowly adding to my collection over the last six years.



So, needless to say we are thrilled to have Savvy as a sponsor. The ladies that work there are so helpful and always so sweet and patient and thoughtful to our girls. They even gifted them some adorable little owls the last time we were in there that the girls loved! It is always such a pleasure to go over there for a visit. Be sure to head on over to their page for their contact information.

I hope you all have a blessed week!

4 comments:

  1. so süße bilder!!! einen schönen abend wünscht angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Savvy. It's now always on my list of places to stop by when we visit W&M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your blackboard prints. I'm going to share your link with my blog readers. I also love your decorating style; wish you could come decorate my place :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I so love your home;)
    The grey)s and whites...
    So gorgeous!
    Love & hugs
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...