HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, November 22, 2014

New England Christmas Bedroom


Now that we have made some progress at Jason's house we thought it would be fun to add a few Christmas touches (or I should probably say I thought it would be fun, haha!) We kept it really simple and just added some greenery and paperwhites throughout the house and a few other small touches. Today I thought I would share with you the girl's bedroom with the added Christmas pieces.














Source List:

Paint Color - Soft Chamois by Benjamin Moore
Trim Color - Simply White by Benjamin Moore
Door Color - Wrought Iron by Benjamin Moore
Wallpaper - Wallpaper Direct, Delphine in Charcoal
Curtain Rods - Target
Drapery Panels - Ritva from IKEA
Beds - Passed down from my grandfather's house and painted in Annie Sloan's Graphite from Lady Butterbug
Coverlet and far back pillow - Joss and Main
Gray Pillow with the Pom Poms - Ballard Design
Front Pillow - IKEA
Star Pillow - gift from my mother-in-law many years ago
Little piece with the baskets between the beds - Joss and Main
Miniature Pram - Antique shop many years ago
Paperwhites - Savvy Home and Garden
Striped Blanket at the End of One Bed - IKEA
Rug - Target
Trunks at End of Bed - IKEA
Frames with Silhouettes - From Hobby Lobby about 7 or 8 years ago
Dresser - Passed down from my grandfather's house and painted in Annie Sloan's Graphite from Lady Butterbug
Canvas - Dear Lillie
Wire Basket - Little antique shop in Vermont
Boxwood Wreath - Savvy Home and Garden
Wrapped Presents - wrapping paper and ribbon from Ballard Designs, purchased a few years ago
Metal Pitcher - Joss and Main
White Shelf - Target (six years ago)
Horseshoes - Little antique shop in Vermont
Stocking - Pottery Barn 8-9 years ago
Little Bottles - White Home Collection; Wilton, NH
Cedar Wreath and Plaid Ribbon - Savvy Home and Garden

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Your 'small touches' are just perfect! Love the simple elegance to your Christmas bedroom.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Suzanne
    Pieced Pastimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You added the perfect touches for an elegant Christmas look. Beautiful!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always! I love the simplicity!! I was wondering how tall are the paperwhites? Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not sure but I would guess between 12"-18".

      Delete
  4. wow, tolle bilder!!! alles liebe von angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is so lovely and inviting. Also, I just want to thank you for always providing such a nice source list. Your blog is absolutely one of my favorites and I look forward to every post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The room looks great. I really like the wreath with the plaid ribbon. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! You are really putting me in the Christmas mood!

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Susan ~ thanks for always providing a source list. You have a gift. Thank you for sharing your talent and home with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am still obsessed with the star pillow. I bought a bedspread to make one or two
    like that, but yours is so perfect-what a great mother in law. Have a lovely weekend.
    Bama

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...