HTML Pages Pics

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Our You Make My Heart Sing Sign

I hope you all are having a lovely week. I've been busy doing a little mini makeover on our master bathroom the last few days and am almost finished! It was the one room we haven't touched since moving into our new house. I just have to paint the door and add a few finishing touches. For today though I wanted to share with you our newest sign and show you where it ended up! I tried it in Lillie and Lola's room first but I ended moving it into our bedroom where I love it! We will have a batch of them listed today at 10 AM EST.

And here is a detailed source list (not everything listed is shown in above photos):

Wallcolor - Moonshine by Benjamin Moore in Matte
Trim - Simply White by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss
Nightstand - Made over from a Tarva dresser from IKEA (you can read all of the details here)
Lamps - HomeGoods
Bed - Ballard Designs - fabric 10 oz linen natural
Euro Shams and Duvet - Ballard Designs
Pom Pom Shams - Ballard Designs
Little pillow in front - IKEA 
Rug - Pottery Barn (about 8 years ago)
Three Ring Chest - Soft Surroundings
Drapery Panels - IKEA Ritva Panels
Drapery Rods - Lowe's 
Roman Shades - Lowe's - Jakarta in Pecan (I think they are now discontinued)
Lamp - the base was from Hobby Lobby I think about 8 years ago and the shade is from Target
You Make My Heart Sing Sign - Dear Lillie
Tray - HomeGoods
Vase - T.J.Maxx
Flowers - Trader Joe's
Trophy Like Urn - Seasons in Williamsburg on clearance about six years ago
Plant - Trader Joe's  
Picture Frame - a gift about 6 or 7 years ago
Framed Antique Sheet Music - gift from my mother-in-law
Chair - was my great uncles and got passed down to my parents and then down to us about six or seven years ago
Ottoman - Target (about 4 or 5 years ago)
Gold Oval Frame - have had for years
Little Gold Vase - was originally a candle from Target, once it finished we now use it as a vase 
Bottle Brush Trees - Target
H - gift

Have a wonderful day!


  1. This is one of my favorite sayings. I've said this to my grandson from the day he was born, now almost 15 years ago. fondly ~lynne~

  2. what a fantastic room! I am crazy about that brass tray!

  3. Beautiful sign and I LOVE the gold and white!!


  4. SO beautiful! Where is the little clear vase that holds the white flowers from?

  5. This bedroom is amazing!! Very classy. Great photos :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...