HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

A Little Peek at Our Linen Closet Makeover


We hope you all are having a wonderful weekend so far. I haven't finished typing up my linen closet makeover up yet but thought I would show you a little peek. Hopefully I will have it finished up in time for tomorrow. In the next post I will have a very detailed source list. For today though. here are just a few images.








You can get a detailed source list in this post here.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

13 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I can't wait!!! This has been on my to do list for awhile and I love what I see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful space! We have left ours untouched, and I'm excited for some ideas use the space more efficiently and beautifully! Can't wait to see more. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never saw a linen closet so beautiful - love that stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is giving my linen closet a bad name... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, Jennifer. It really looks great! Love the stencil, too. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! It's beautiful. I definitney have some work to do in mine! I love the baskets on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. A master bath redo is on my list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So where are the baskets from???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Debbie! As mentioned, this is just a little sneak peak. You can find the full reveal and detailed source list here though: http://dearlillieblog.blogspot.com/2015/03/our-linen-closet-makeover.html

      Delete
  9. I'm trying to find a post on your blog about those charcoal painted interior doors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...