HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Christmas Sunroom at Bluestone Hill


Since this room is really more of a three seasons room, we haven't been using it much lately, but I decided to go ahead and put some greenery and a few pops of red out here for the holidays. On a sunny day, it actually heats up pretty nicely in the afternoon, but it was NOT sunny when I took these pictures and I had to wear a hoodie, one of my husband's hoodies over that, and gloves to take these. I take (pretty much) all my photos on Tuesdays and it seems like New England weather has conspired to always rain on Tuesdays now.


I cut most of our greenery from the woods, but I got the garland around the clock at Home Depot.





I made the table runner and placemats (above) with fabric from Jo-Ann's and the striped pillow (below) from a grainsack a few years ago:









I love the glow of a Christmas tree through the window:


Have a wonderful day! - Jamie

Source List:
Bluestone floor, doors, curtains, trim color - existing
Wall color - Wales Gray by Benjamin Moore
Table - Ballard Designs
End chairs - IKEA
Throw & pillow on end chairs - Target
Stockings on chair backs - local store
Metal side chairs - Joss & Main
Wire Vase - Aiden Gray
Runner and Placemats - I made
Chargers - IKEA
Cream dinner plate - Pottery Barn
"Noel" plate - Target
Glasses - Home Goods
Sideboard, mirror, everything on the sideboard except for wreath and orb - antique or secondhand
Wreath on Mirror - Target
Garden orb - Joss & Main
Chaise lounge - Ballard Designs
Knit throw - made by a relative
Cream knit pillow - Target
Red striped pillow - I made from a grainsack
Clock - Joss & Main
Side table - Target (I painted it, it was white)
France bucket - secondhand store
Presents are wrapped in brown kraft paper, tied with jute string
Greenery is mostly from our woods, around the clock is from Home Depot


Have a wonderful day! - Jamie

4 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful. I'm really enjoying the progress on your home. It's been fun to see how you decorated for Christmas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful decoration as ever! I love it!!
    From Spain,
    Rosana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a most beautifully decorated sunroom for the Holidays...love all of the greenery and the table is amazing!...and must say that I love the floors! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a table runner from the same fabric! And I bought some of the same red ticking to make a pillow for the living room, though that hasn't happened yet :) I like seeing how you styled it, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...