HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas in our Guest Room


Well, except for a progressive dinner we are doing next week, I think this is our last room to share of our old house! (Although if I get to it, I may do a round up of all the before and afters from the last three and a half years in a few weeks).

I thought the bright green boxwood wreath and garland from our collection at Painted Fox would look pretty against the black and whites in this room. This is our third Christmas with this wreath and it is one of my favorites!

We added one of our magnolia wreaths over to the desk area as well as our favorite skis!

We added some fresh creamy roses and some ornaments we found at HomeGoods last year mixed in with some wrapper paper we found there as well.




We got these paperwhites years ago at a local store (which unfortunately has now closed) and use them every single winter!

The crown ornament was from a year or two ago - I think maybe from Target?


The plaid deer was from Target last fall and was fun to use in this room this year against the dark walls! I hung a faux cedar wreath around him that I bought several years ago at a local store (that is now closed). The throw and pillows are from HomeGoods.


The snowshoes were an antique find from my mom a couple of Christmases ago.





Well, that's about it! I hope to be back Thursday or Friday with a post with a few photos of our new house.



Guest Room Source List:

Door Color - Mopboard Black by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss Finish
Beadboard Wallpaper - Allen and Roth from Lowe's (then painted over)
Wall Color - Nightfall by Benjamin Moore in and Eggshell finish
Drapery Panels - Country Curtains Buffalo Check in Black 96" (one set)
Bed - Skyline Furniture about six or seven years ago (almost identical one here in White Duck)
Gold Trophy Vase - The Arrow's Nest (similar here and here)
Roses - grocery store
Black Velvet Pillows - HomeGoods (similar here)
White fluffy pillows - HomeGoods (similar here)
Rug - HomeGoods
Lamps - HomeGoods (similar here
Peacocks - Family antique
Roman Shades - Lowe's (they've since been discontinued)
Drapery Rods - Lowe's 

Trunk at end of Bed - Antique Shop in Asheville, NC 11 years ago
Striped Throw - IKEA
Desk - IKEA
Chair - Joss and Main
Mirror - Joss and Main
Small Frame - HomeGoods
White Sofa - Lee Industries about ten years ago
Pillows - mostly HomeGoods
Plaid throw - HomeGoods



4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh just beautiful. I want to come and stay in your pretty guest room.
    Happy New Week.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how pretty your guest room is! Can I come and stay in it sometime durning the holiday season? But really I can't wait to see some of your new home. Remember give us every last little detail about everything! I will be looking on Thursday or Friday for a new post! Friend and Follower in Md.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love all the details, especially the crown and the creamy roses. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your style. I can't wait to see what you do with your new home. I would say this home was perfection and I don't know if I would embrace the change or cry to have start all over!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...