HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Few Personal Touches to Lola's Nursery and Poppy Row


One of the first things we did when we got back home from being gone most of the summer was personalize Lola Wren's room a bit. When I last showed you all the nursery she hadn't arrived yet so the frames all had photos of Lillie in them. Once we got back I switched all of those out for pictures of Lorelei and added a few other touches to make it "her" room. 






I can't wait until Lola is a little bigger and she can wear this hat like Lillie did.



Her little bunny is wearing her tiny little newborn version of the Lorelei tutu.

And of course the best thing that has been added to her nursery is Miss Lorelei herself! 
(Well, actually she's still so tiny and Jason has been hogging her room these past couple of weeks so she's sleeping in her bassinet, but in a few more weeks she will be moving into her crib.)

And now I want to introduce you to our first sponsor:


Poppy Row is a family business, run by Britt and her mother Sandy. They sell beautiful hair pieces several of which I am eyeing for Lillie and Lola. Here is a little bit of what they have to say about their creations:

We have been selling our colorful handmade floral headbands and hats for babies, women and children since the summer of 2010. Together, we each bring a little of our personal style to our products – designs which combine the best of thoughtful construction and spontaneous beauty!

Our accessories are sophisticated and novel, created for the satisfaction and pleasure of the confident lady whether she's 1 or 100, crafted with a delicious mix of difference and vintage charm. When we begin designing, we are attracted to fresh combinations of color, shape and fabric texture. We often think back to the bold, luxurious, feminine designs of the Roaring 20s, and to the bright, charming, joy-inspiring accessories of the 1960s.

We take great pride in our work, and know that you'll love how that pride shows in our products. We are proud always to pay loving attention to every detail, from the specific combination of blooms and rhinestones to the soft organic comfort of headband edges.

Our products are inspired by the fashion sense and confident beauty of our daughters, sisters and friends, and we hope they will bring the same joy to you, our customers, too.

We are so excited to have them! Here are a few of my favorite pieces from their shop:



I hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday!


26 comments:

  1. Lorelei is so adorable! Love that last photo of her on her belly. Her room looks really nice as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorelei's room is more perfect now. I just love her cute big eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your babe is beautiful and so is her room! Love all the little touches you add to a space. How pretty are those headbands and flowers? Look forward to checking out this shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foto bellissime, incantevoli...
    Ciao, Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautifully sweet. SO lovely. Hope you're doing well!!

    :-)
    shaunna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lola bird's room looks so pretty~I bet she is growing bigger every day, and soon that hat will be too small. I'll be going to Brimfield for my first time this year, have you ever been? I am very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lola's nursery is so sweet, and those photos of her are even sweeter! I always love seeing photos of your home as inspiration for mine. Xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog today, and am enjoying all the gorgeous pictures of your home and family. Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    I love the photos on your blog! They are gorgeous! May I use some of them on my blog? I will link them back here to you. Awaiting a answer.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone! Amy, I have been DYING to go to Brimfield for the past several years. I am so jealous you are going.

    Gwendolyn, I tried to respond to your comment by replying but it wouldn't go through. You most definitely can use them! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful!!! I adore the last picture of Lorelei! What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much! You have made me a happy girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lola's nursery is beautiful and what precious photos. The bear wearing her little newborn tutu is adorable. What a doll Lola is!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The room looks gorgeous! I love all the new special touches you've added. The very elegant vintage looking frames are so wonderful! I need to find a spot in home for some.:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. the room looks incredible, but anything that you touch really does, so i am not surprised! her little pictures are so cute!

    love your new sponsers head pieces! they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The little stuffed pony with the pink ears made me smile, the photo is absolutely charming. Why do i still love stuffed animals, I'm 57 years old?
    And I love how you capture Lorelie's spirit with the camera. She's different than Lillie, duh, but,... what is interesting is how you grab the shots that reflect her precious little personality blooming, and i get to see that. Cool!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that lamps shade! It's such a gorgeous room! you've done amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The nursery was sweet before, but even more so with little Lorelei in it. She is precious! Love the little stuffed animals, they're too adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lola's nursery is so beautiful. I just love all the finishing touches. What a sweet baby girl.
    xoTrina

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am dying to find out what brand and color the walls of her nursery are?!! The color is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Somehow missed this introduction for Poppy Row tell now ~ Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. That lamp is just beautiful! I found it on Pinterest and I have shared it on my blog feature, Hmm... That's Pinteresting. Would love it if you could come by and check out the feature :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/10/hmm-thats-pinteresting-no4.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to know where you found the little girl with the pram image! I have been searching for something like it for SOOOOO long to use in our daughters room!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I actually drew it based off of something I saw years ago, I can't remember exactly what it was. It might have been a greeting card. We've actually been thinking about selling it for a while but I need to find what inspired it first to make sure its different enough.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE this lamp and was about to make one today inspired by a similar image but this one is EXACTLY what I had in my head. Where did you buy the lampstand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could remember. I have had that lamp base for years. Possibly it could be from Hobby Lobby?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...