HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

 

In honor of Labor Day we thought we would offer a little sale on our tutus. For TODAY ONLY all tutus will be 15% off. Just type in Tutu15 when you check out and it will apply the discount.

I had another post planned for today but when we decided to have a little Labor Day Sale on our tutus I found a handful of pictures from this summer that I had forgotten about so I thought I would post some of them instead today.  This was one of the many times we tried to photograph Lillie in the Lorelei Tutu but didn't really get a good shot of her wearing it. Oh well, it is still fun to look through photos I had forgotten about.












I hope you all have a fabulous Labor Day! I will be back tomorrow.


11 comments:

  1. Oh those are heart melting pics Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERAVIGLIOSO... tutto meraviglioso!
    Ciao, Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures! love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures ...have a wonderful labour day!...it is sunny here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are beautiful! Love the online shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful photos! Hope you're enjoying the holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures and your sister's boots. Do you know where they are from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhh, such wonderful photos... what could be cuter than Lillie in her bare feet with her little tutu fluffled and poofed out all around her...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she got them at Nordstrom a couple years ago. I will try to remember to ask her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your pictures, especially that one of lillie running away in the big green field!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...