HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Some Items Back in Stock and Ruffles and Stuff

First I want to let you all know we have been busy working away and now have some of our sold out items back in stock as well as a couple of new items.

We now have the women's Fairyland Thermal available (with or without the bow):


We also have more of the Lovely Thoughts Thermals (with the Mary Poppins silhouette) in stock again and we also have them available in kid's sizes 2-6! We don't have a photo of the kids version yet seeing how they just were printed today but they are for sale in our shop. Hopefully I can get a shot of it at some point today to replace out the women's one we are using now.



We also have our super soft Fairyland sweatshirt refilled again



Along with restocking some of our women's items I also wanted to tell you all about one of my favorite blogs: Ruffles and Stuff.  You probably all already know about this blog but in case any of you haven't ever visited it before I thought I would share it with you. Disney has one of the very first blogs I started reading and fell in love with. She is so unbelievably creative and has the most amazing tutorials! The best part about them is that just about everything she does has been refashioned from something that most everyone already owns and she shows each step in such detail that it is so easy to follow her directions.

Disney and her daughter, Paige

Here are a few of my favorite tutorials she has done:




And guess what else? You can enter a giveaway on her blog right now to win one of our Briar Hat's in Purple!


I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!


6 comments:

  1. It's all so beautiful! I am wishing I had a grandaughter to buy some things for... but no... 4 grandsons!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the Bouquet tee!! It's gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love everything, the bouquet tee is super and I do love the fairyland sweatshirt. xo Katherine P.S. new giveaway started today

    ReplyDelete
  4. love disney's blog! thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need to start a wish list for myself for Christmas and put your thermals on my list. I love those! They are fun and comfy looking. The bouquet tee is beautiful! I'm on my way to pop over to Ruffles and Stuff to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...