HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New Chalkboard Card Sets

Tonight we are introducing our first chalkboard card set! It includes two of each of the following cards: Thank You, Happy Birthday To You, Whatever Souls Are Made Of... (these make great wedding, anniversary and engagement cards) and I Think to Myself...(these are great everyday, just because type cards!)

Like all of our cards this set comes in a box and includes envelopes. 

We are also now adding the "I Think to Myself..." card sets to our inventory:



I hope you are having a wonderful week!

8 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful! Especially love the Wuthering Heights quotation... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got such a soft spot for pretty cards...and these are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are gorgeous, what a lovely idea!...xv

    http://vickiarcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I think to myself... how much I love & adore Dear Lillie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very nice! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great, I am going to share with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with this .>Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...