HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Carousel


Today we are introducing the first of our colored (non-chalkboard) prints! This lovely carousel horse was drawn for us by Jon's cousin, Hannah, who is a talented graphic designer and photographer. I am so pleased with how it turned out! Lillie and Lola absolutely love horses and so were thrilled to add this new print to their room.  We have these 8 by 10 prints now available in our shop in three colors. First this light pink:






We also have it available in this deeper pink:

And this teal color:

I hope you all have a blessed week! I'll be back next to show you some during shots of Jason's kitchen makeover.

11 comments:

  1. I Love it!! So perfect for my toy room I'm trying to finish!!:) just bought one;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Can't wait to see what other charming colored prints you'll be having soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures a great week dear greetings rosita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new coloured prints, adorable!...the turquoise is lovely!...xv

    http://vickiarcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love all three colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I think my girls would love this too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those prints! But I also LOVE the wall color, do you happen to know what it might be?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the prints! But I also LOVE the wall color, do you happen to know what it is?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...