HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, September 30, 2013

A Little Peek at Our Dining Room and Wholesale




I am really excited to show you how the dining room is coming together! It's still not done but we've definitely made a lot of progress from painting the trim, doors and the walls, to adding beadboard wallpaper, changing out the light fixture and adding some new chairs! I will be back tomorrow with the full post with lots of pictures and a source list.

I also wanted to officially announce that we are now taking wholesale orders for our chalkboard prints!


I hope you have a blessed Monday! I'll be back tomorrow.


7 comments:

  1. Exciting! Can't wait to see more... the photos are so enticing!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. love! of course.....one quick question? Where is your dust????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love so fresh and clean. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a tease! Can not wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw two of your exact same dining room chairs at my Homegoods store. $79.99!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...