HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Our First Ever Chalkboard Canvas



For quite some time now we have been looking into selling our chalkboard prints on canvas. It took us a little while to get it all figured out but we are now thrilled to be able to offer our first canvases. These fall ones are 18" by 24" and have a .75" gallery wrap. They will be drop-shipped from the canvas company that we are working with.

For the product shots I moved the canvas into the dining room where we get a lot more natural light.


But once I was finished photographing I put it up in our kitchen where I plan on keeping it until it's time for a Christmas one:

I will show you some more of the little autumn touches we added in here next week and also the fireplace that I finally went ahead and whitewashed.

We also wanted to welcome back one of our blog sponsors, Evy's Tree!
If you haven't already make sure to head on over and check out their new manufactured goods. I am a huge fan of their "Simple Hoodie" for both women and girls!


I hope you all have a blessed rest of your week!


11 comments:

  1. okay, I'm looking forward to seeing the fireplace, because I just can't decide whether or not to paint ours!! Beautiful canvas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer - LOVE the canvas, GREAT idea!!!
    Happy Autumn!!!
    Leah: )
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer,
    I love your Blog so much, so nice pics and wonderful ideas.....
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chalkboard canvas- what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you be offering this print in 'colors'? I would LOVE one done in fallish colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure. I don't think so at this point. Maybe next fall though!

      Delete
  6. Will you be offering this print in 'colors'? I would LOVE one done that way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Just love your blog ;) I'm going to have to order one of those!
    Hugs,
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this chalkboard sign and also the kitchen! It's so chic!

    BTW, I am hosting a great giveaway on my site this week for Jan Shower's new interior design book, Glamorous Retreats. I would like to invite you to stop over and enter!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. The prints on canvas look great...perfect in your beautiful kitchen!...xv

    http://vickiarcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so pretty with your fall chalkboard canvas. I love all the shades of white with the touches of green and then the black and white in the canvas... you have such a great look, you could totally license and sell your look!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...