HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Just Popping In...



I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I am a bit behind on my posts but will be back soon to show you the whitewashed brick on our family room fireplace.  Most likely at some point tomorrow although possibly tonight!

 Lillie and Lola playing baseball and both being the catcher.

I don't know about you, but I am so happy fall is officially here. The weather has been gorgeous lately!

Have a beautiful Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Luving the look of deep concentration on her face :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit a home run with those two beauties! Happy Fall Y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love seeing photos of your beautiful girls! They are taking their job as catcher very seriously. So cute. Happy Fall Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture is brilliant! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girls look so sweet in that last photo. I look forward to seeing the fireplace post!...xv

    http://vickiarcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looove that second photo of the girls... it's awesome

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...