HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Briar Hats


This will be super quick but I just wanted to let you all know we have just listed our Briar Hats in ivory. We will be also offering them in gray later this month. They are available in Toddler (approximately ages 2-7), Kids (approximately ages 8-12) and Adult. Each hat is handmade by my sister, Dana. They are my favorite hats for Lillie and Lola to wear and I even have a couple of them myself! 

These photos are all from last fall. I can't believe how much Lorelei has grown!







And we've also restocked our 12 by 16 Give Thanks pillow covers in white

I'll be back tomorrow to show you my parent's kitchen. I think you will love it!


5 comments:

  1. Your daughters are soooooo beautiful! Wonderful pictures, too, amazing! Enjoy, enjoy, it goes too fast! Mine are 20 & 17. Still awesome, just not as squeezable,...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egad! I just went to buy it and they are all gone!!!! Yeah for you... Boooooo for me!!! I want one so bad for my Jemma!!! Can I get on a wait list if you have any more available? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another year that I missed them...may have to give in and learn to make a similar cute hat myself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love and adore this hat! I would like one, but your shop/website is down. I FB you the error. Please contact me, I would like to order a hat. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! Our domain host forgot to renew our subscription. For the rest of today you can only get to our site by going to dearlillie.bigcartel.com. Also the hats sold out very quickly yesterday. We should have some gray ones available soon though! -Jason

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...