HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lillie and Lola's Christmas Room


We haven't done much in Lillie and Lola's room since we first showed you the progress we made in there this summer (we did do quite a bit to it when we moved in - you can see that and a full source list here). We did add a few little Christmas touches in here though a couple of weeks ago. First we added the little yarn trees we made last year. You can find that tutorial here. We planned on making a few more in a brighter pink and some blue but haven't gotten to that yet. The nutcracker was a birthday gift from her grandmother. She saw it at Target a little while ago and fell in love with it so was so excited to open it. She even named him Brooks, after our friend's new baby.




My sister, Dana got Lillie this little piggy bank at Target several years ago and he pretty much always wears the crown we made for her third birthday and in the winter we add the little fur piece that Jessica from Joyfolie sent a few years ago. The shoes are from Joyfolie as well. Lola's are on the dresser.


The girls picked out this little tree from Target this year for their room and they picked out a set of pink and blue ornaments as well. Lillie was very careful to try to space hers out around the tree pretty evenly but as you can see Lola enjoyed seeing how many she could get on each branch. =)

And we added a few to this little stocking my mom made for Lillie for her first Christmas. 





I hope you all had a fabulous Tuesday. I'll be back later in the week to share our guest bedroom…that's the plan, anyway. I still need to go through all the pictures but I am pretty sure I sure be able to get it done.



30 comments:

  1. The room is so adorable! Love their little white tree with pink and blue ornaments, so cute! I bet they had fun decorating it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful room! I love how fun yet really beautiful and stylish the wallpaper is - absolutely gorgeous! I love all the touches of pink, so girly but still so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni- Where did you get the wallpaper you used in the girl's room? So pretty! Amy Hodge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it here: http://www.decoratetogo.com/313012pip.html Was a bit of a splurge for me so that was why I only did one wall but I LOVE it!

      Have a blessed week!

      Warmly,
      Jenni

      Delete
  4. Super cute! Where are the angel wings that used to go on the little chair? Love those...: ) That stocking makes me want to finally dive in and try making my own - something I've been saying I'm going to do every year for the past few years - haha!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find them anywhere! And I have looked and looked and looked. Somehow they got lost in the move. I figured they will turn up eventually but I am starting to give up hope. =( It makes me sad just thinking about it. Along with the fact that I loved them, they had sentimental value. My sisters got them for me when I was pregnant with Lillie and she wore them in Jamie's wedding.

      Delete
    2. Oh no! Here is a little novena (prayer) I found for saint Anthony - patron saint of lost and found: xo ~ Leah
      St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find [name the item] which has been lost. At least restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor, I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.

      Delete
    3. Okay, just going to put this out there - I might put something like that inside an ottoman or trunk, so they wouldn't get smooshed during the move...??
      Anyway, I'm sure they'll turn up!
      xo
      Leah: )

      Delete
  5. I love this room, the Christmas decorations are perfect I think there should be some in every room. And that cute little table and chairs is to die for

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed with your style & interiors. They are wonderfull & beatifull-100% of my style:-) I love it!:-) Have a splendid Wednesday:-) Kasia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discover your blog and I was delighted! Congratulations for the wonderful images ... Have added your blog to my list of favorite blogs and I'm a follower! I'm Portuguese and my English is not very good...Hugs,, Manuela (cemmanias.blogspotcom)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure those angel wings will turn up, right where you least expect them! That always happens when you move. Love the girls room, I bet Lillie's over the moon about all the color in there:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just precious. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love! Love! Love! Every year you outdo yourself! Crazy awesome!!! Love your home <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, such a sweet room! I love your blog. My daughter is a Lily, also and seeing this space already makes me yearn for her younger years. She just became a teen-ager last month. Love the wallpaper!!! Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I pinned a couple of these Jen. Very nice, not too sweet but still energetic and whimsical for little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute little girls room and the holiday decorations give it a nice pop of spirit. Really like how you did that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Their room is so pretty! I love that the girls decorated their own little tree. It is darling. So fun that the girls share a room. Many memories, lots of giggles and special times will be had together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful room. Love the wallpaper. Good taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The girls room looks gorgeous… lovely little Christmas touches…xv

    http://vickiarcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pig with the scarf. Adorable. Such a sweet room. Have a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where, oh where, did you get the adorable stuffed pig on the left bed?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Where, oh where, did you get that cute little pig stuffed pillow on the left bed?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...