HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, December 2, 2013

Project Decorate and a WIN A $500 Gift Card to POTTERY BARN!

I am so excited to tell you about POLYVORE and their new Project Decorate campaign! You may have heard of Polyvore before and thought of it more of a fashion tool. That's pretty much how I always thought of it. I often pinned sets of outfits that I loved on Pinterest but never ventured onto Polyvore myself until earlier this fall when I discovered Project Decorate. I quickly realized just how easy it was to use and how much fun it was to play around on!  It comes in so handy when you are working on a room getting to see how all the elements come together!

http://www.polyvore.com/project_decorate_casual_elegance_with/collection?id=3128044

NOW FOR THE FUN PART:

We are partnering with Polyvore to help introduce their launch into the home decor market by hosting a contest where you can win a $500 gift card to Pottery Barn. Yes, you read that right! A $500 gift card to Pottery Barn! To enter the contest simply create a set that incorporates our theme which is "Casual Elegance".

Here are some the sets that I created to reflect this Casual Elegance style. 




I chose over 60 items and you can use some of them to incorporate into your own Casual Elegance Set and two winners will be chosen.  I will choose one winner and a second winner will be chosen by the Polyvore community. (That winner will based on which set draws the most attention which includes likes, comments, shares).
To enter, go HERE to create Casual Elegant Set that features a couple of the items I chose.  Here's an example of a set that you could create:


It's a pretty fun concept, isn't it? Have a fabulous Monday!



PS - I'll be back tomorrow to share our Christmas home tour as part of Jennifer Rizzo's annual Holiday Housewalk. Be sure to head on over today and start the tour today on day one!
http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/2013/12/welcome-to-the-2013-holiday-housewalk-day-1.html



6 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! Can't wait to try it out! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the greatest decorating style! I am pretty in love with you home! I follow your blog and LOVE it! I was wondering where you find lighting chandelier pieces? And a fairly good price? Where is your favorite place to find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have purchased light fixtures from all sorts of places including Home Depot, Lowe's, small decorating shops both here in VA and in SC, Restoration Hardware Baby and Child, Target, etc. And there are a bunch of great sites online that I have been eyeing things for our new home including Pottery Barn, Ballard Design, IKEA, Shades of Light and Bellacor (I think that is the name of the last one - my brain is freezing up on me).

      Have a blessed week.

      Warmly,
      Jenni

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, I have never used polyvore before, how much fun that was! I may have a new addiction, I feel like a little giddy girl playing doll house. So much fun, and great for inspiration and envisioning products I want to use. Going to design my kitchen tonight. Thanks for sharing and hosting!
    Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this with us! I'm officially addicted!! I have been creating a master bedroom in my mind and it's so much fun to see how it may look...or at least dream how it may look (restoration hardware and aidan and gray lighting are a little bit out of my price range! :)) Blessings to you and your family!

    Lira

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're excited to partner with you! Hope all of you enjoy the site for discovering and shopping home items that you love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...