HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, December 9, 2013

A New Christmas Pillow and Christmas Cards


It's been a bit of a hectic day today so I am just popping in to let you know we have the last of our new Christmas items finally in stock. First we have this 12 by 16 "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" pillow cover.

 

And we also have chalkboard style Christmas Card sets both in our "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" design: 



 I'll be back tomorrow! Have a fabulous week!

7 comments:

  1. Nice post of Christmas looking great thanks for sharing like that post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the new sign and card. Your home is looking very much like Christmas. have a great hoilday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband helped me download your file and have Staples print the "and His name shall be called" 24 x 36 chalkboard print.( I am such a computer idiot) I had made your frame in the summer. I hung it in our front hall over an old wash stand. I had also made your yarn wrapped styro trees last year. So there is a small forest of them, an old black kitchen scale and wooden shutter in the mix too, all surrounded by cedar greens. I am beyond excited how pretty it looks. Thanks for the inspiration and tutorials to make these amazing things. If I could remember how, I would email a picture to you. ( My method would be to print it and send it by snail mail. Ha ha.) Judy, Lancaster, PA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the guest room reveal. I love how how Hohenlohe can move things around in hour house and it looks fresh and new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy the simplicity of the messages on the cards and pillow. Just a simple phrase to remind you about the season. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...