HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

In Christ Alone My Hope Is Found



I hope you all are having a lovely week. I wanted to pop in today to introduce our newest chalkboard print, "In Christ alone my hope is found..." 
http://www.dearlillie.com/product/in-christ-alone-11x14-chalkboard-print

And also to introduce our newest sponsor, Savvy. This introduction is going to be a bit different than our usual sponsor introductions because I have tons of my own personal photos to share. I've been shopping at Savvy for almost six years. It was one of the first shops I found after we moved to Williamsburg and I immediately fell in love with it. Over the last several years we've acquired quite a few things from there. Our biggest purchase were these two slipcovered chairs. I still love them as much today as when we first got them five years ago. We purchased them during one of their big Lee Industry sales. Here they are in the living room of our townhome last spring when I was moving things around it a bit (they spent most of their time in our family room although I did try them in this room below as well as at our dining room table):


These scissors were from Savvy too:


The basket on the ottoman has been one of my most used purchases! It used to hold diapers and wipes and now it is on our coffee table in our current family room and holds books and magazines and some miscellaneous toys. 


I've also purchased quite a few seasonal items from Savvy. These moss mushrooms are from them as well as the nests.










The candle chandelier is one of our most asked about items and it was one of my very first Savvy purchases. The bird prints in were a gift from my mother-in-law and they were from Savvy as well.


I also bought some mini wreaths, paperwhites and lily of the valley's our first Christmas here and have used them every single year since. Here are a few of them in Lola's room a couple of years ago.



I purchased these amaryllis plants this past Christmas and have left them out all spring. And your can see our slipcovered chairs that were in the first picture in the room we have used them in our new home.

Along with the list of things I have purchased over the last several years they also were kind enough to  lend me this horse bookend when I was doing this room for a Ballard Designs post. 


The mirror is from Savvy too. 

 And our dining room chandelier:

 And this little oil painting:


So, needless to say I am thrilled to have Savvy as a sponsor. The ladies that work there are so helpful and always so sweet and patient. It is always such a pleasure to go over there for a visit. Be sure to head on over to their page for their contact information.

I hope you all have a blessed week!




6 comments:

  1. I will have to check them out when we are in Williamsburg next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, This is unrelated, but would you mind sharing the link to the specific kind of vinyl wood plank flooring that you used in your bathroom? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Unfortunately I don't have a link, as we bought it in person from a store called Brunk Tile in Newport News, VA (the brand is Bluestyle Ceramics).

      Delete
  3. Well, I am so excited! My son has been living in Williamsburg for the past year. I am coming to visit him in May and am going to check out this store - just printed out the directions. I love Williamsburg - such beautiful buildings, history, and GREAT shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the little trees and ruffly lampshade !! would love a post on how to make all :)

    Thanks Rhonda from WI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rhonda! We have both tutorials available here: http://dearlillieblog.blogspot.com/p/tutorials.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...