HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Our Spring Porch



Good Morning! Today I thought I would share some photos of our spring porch. The porch is kind of in limbo right now as we finish up the kitchen and decide if we will put the kitchen table back out on the porch or what layout will work best if we add a second door to the porch. So, even though it's a little bit random out there as far as furniture goes I figured I would still get it looking somewhat put-together seeing how the weather is starting to warm up and we can eat out there again!















 




 You can see more night pictures here in this post.

Source List:

Chalkboard - Tutorial here
Island - Makeover here
Glass Bottles - HomeGoods
Dishes - Pottery Barn and Pier 1
Wire Baskets - Joss and Main
Lemonade Pitcher - Pottery Barn
Lights - Target
Table - Wal-Mart 7 or 8 years ago
Tablecloth - Target
Dining Chairs - Antique Mall in South Carolina 8 years ago
Rattan Chairs - IKEA
Side Table - Target about 7 or 8 years ago
Wire Tiered Stand and Buckets - Collection at Laurel and Grove in Peterborogh, NH  a couple years ago
Children's Table - Yard Sale in NH a couple years ago - you can see the before and after here
Children's Chairs - IKEA
Large Urn - gift years ago
Birdcage Centerpiece - White Home Collection in Wilton, NH a few years ago

I also wanted to introduce one of our newest sponsors, Shay Designs

http://shaydesigns.com/

Shay Designs is a lovely business owned by Sharon. Her shop is filled with beautiful hand-stamped jewelry like this necklace (which would make a great Mother's Day gift):
https://www.etsy.com/listing/82956831/personalized-mother-or-grandmother?ref=shop_home_active_12

And this pretty piece:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/179653000/personalized-vintage-engagement-charm?ref=shop_home_active_23

She is running a sale through the end of this month!
 Just use the code: ILOVEMOM for 20% off your order! 

I hope you all have a blessed Tuesday!




25 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I will be so glad when the pollen subsides here and we can get ours cleaned up for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your porch looks totally put together - what a lovely spot to relax or dine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those chairs and that chalkboard!!! Your porch looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your porch! I'm sitting on my porch right now and feeling inspired to paint some chairs and.get a table out here. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The porch is lovely. Perfect for al fresco dining. The children's chairs are sweet. Miniature anything gets me everytime. Love the menu chalkboard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What section of Target did you find the lights? Are considered outdoor lights? Love your home AND blog!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ann! They are from Target's Room Essentials brand. They were with the rest of the outdoor lights, although they were label indoor/outdoor. They are called "String Lights - Weather Resistant" and were in a green box.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful!! I see great ideas for my place and Thank you for the Source Guide!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is beautiful! Such a relaxing space to sit outside and have dinner with all of the trees and open space behind you. I love how private it is. I just picked up some more outside lights for hubby to put up for me this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the details! Would you mind sharing where you purchased the water glasses from?
    Thanks so much, Kenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the details! Would you mind sharing where you purchased the water glasses?
    Thanks so much, Kenda Walter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kenda! They were a wedding gift, so I'm not positive, but I think Bed, Batch & Beyond.

      Delete
  11. Your porch is beautiful....Looks like a wonderful place to relax and enjoy nature..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely lovely!! The space looks so calming :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the layout of your porch! So beautiful and functional. May I ask where you got your carpet from? I'm looking for something functional but weather resistant and still affordable. Nearly impossible :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful layout. I love how functional it is while staying gorgeous. May i ask where you got your carpet from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara! We actually haven't put a carpet or rug out there though :)

      Delete
  15. Gorgeous! I love the littles area :) If we had that set up on our patio, Id never get my two to come in. Perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for sharing your heart :)
    I would be honored if you would follow me as I share my
    journey with Huntington's Disease
    www.livingwithpassion90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful, with so many warm and inviting little touches!
    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love porches... and just like your other porch you have made this one completely amazing!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have created such a lovely home. Your touches are simply stunning! Everything from colors to doing exactly the right modifications in the remodel. Now sit back and relax a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the lights on the porch. How did you hang them up? Where did you plug them in? I have an outlet on the outside of the house but I dont want it to look bad with the wire coming down the wall into the outlet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We just used those little thin nails to hang the lights, and then I ran the chord down between the brick and the wood so you can't really see it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...