HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Classic and Timeless White Kitchen



I am so excited to be able to share some photos from the home of our sweet friends. When I stepped through their front door for the first time my mouth literally dropped. I knew that they had done a major kitchen remodel last summer but I was completely stunned when I saw it. I was a little nervous to ask if I could take some photos of it but decided it couldn't hurt, and I am so grateful that she said yes, because I know you all will absolutely love it! She is so talented and she has done a beautiful job in each and every room of their home. I am going to show you photos of their dining room later this week. 

The lighting, the detail on the island, the stove, the pattern on the glass front cabinetry... I honestly cannot decide which is my favorite part! 




You can see a little peek in to the dining room off to the right. I cannot wait to share more images of that room later this week.









I ran out of time taking photos that day so I didn't end up getting to take photos of the window seat area. You can see a tiny glimpse of the navy cushion on the left side of the photo below.






Every single choice of lighting in her home is absolutely perfect! 


Main Kitchen Area:

Kitchen Design and Layout- Kathryn Salyer Designs  757.254.4413
Cabinets and Carpentry- Creative Cabinet Works, Williamsburg VA
Contractor - Jon Beamer
Lights- The Shops at Carolina Furniture, Williamsburg VA
Chairs/Stool- Serena and Lilly
Pillows- Williamsburg Wicker and Rattan Shoppe
Appliances- Ferguson Bath and Kitchen

Eat in kitchen area:
Chairs- Williamsburg Wicker and Rattan
Console table- Savvy, Williamsburg, VA
Lamp- Williamsburg Wicker and Rattan
Ceiling fixture- Shades of Lights, Richmond, VA

I am so grateful that they allowed me to share images of their beautiful home with you all! I hope you all have a fabulous week ahead! It's been an exciting weekend for us. Earlier today the Tribe won our semi-final game at the buzzer in double overtime!

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/3/8/8171679/william-and-mary-headed-to-caa-title-game-after-2ot-daniel-dixon-game

And tomorrow night (Monday) we will play in the championship game at 7PM EST on NBC Sports if you feel like watching! Go TRIBE!


25 comments:

  1. Incredible! This kitchen has all the elements I love but is still so original. The lighting over that awesome island is so great~never would have thought that would work. The dining room is lovely...I think the wicker chairs at each end of the table lend a lot of casual sophistication.

    Thanks so much! :)

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible job they've done. It's so warm and inviting with a touch of sophistication. The I love the corner cabinet back set just a bit with the lighting. Wow, wow, wow!! Looking forward to seeing the dining room. A big thanks to your friend for allowing us into her beautiful home. fondly ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful kitchen! I agree with you - every detail is perfect! Congratulations to the Tribe! love and blessings~
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and beautiful kitchen! Do you by any chance know what color the cabinets and walls are? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Unfortunately though I'm not sure about the colors--sorry!

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous kitchen, truly stunning! And you did a fantastic job in capturing the details. Can't wait to see more of their home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so beautiful! I love the zinc topped table most of all.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! I can see why you're friends. Both of you have great taste! I am so happy you shared this because it eases my fear about a design decision I recently made and to see it in a picture helps me realize it was the right one. I am going to put brass nailheads on something silver now. I don't know what, but something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful kitchen, talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! I want my kitchen to look like this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and stunning! And wonderfully photographed as well! Thanks to both of you for being so gracious and sharing this with all of us! Can you possibly ask her for details on the runner down near the cooking end of the kitchen? I have been on the hunt for one with similar colors and style forever! I love the lanterns from Carolina Furniture - one of my all time favorite places to visit whenever I am lucky enough to be in the 'burg visiting my alma mater! Go Tribe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We asked about the runner, and it is from Oriental Rug Mart on Richmond Road in Williamsburg (out towards Toano).

      Delete
  11. I'm thrilled with the wonderful comments about this beautiful kitchen!! Thank you Jennifer for the lovely representation of one of my favorite projects. The homeowner was one of my favorites and obviously has awesome taste ....which made my job so much more enjoyable!! Keep the comments coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful kitchen . I'm just impressed;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very gorgeous kitchen !! Absolute perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Kitchen! I love the lighting over the dining table. Can you tell me where it was purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! WOW! WOW! SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning! One of the most gorgeous kitchens ever.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH MY GOLLY.

    One of the best kitchens I have ever seen - thank you for sharing...so glad she said YES! : - )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the gold coloured knobs and pulls that she used. I would sure like to see the room with those lovely gold chairs in it... thank you for the chance to see the kitchen and dining room. They are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the kitchen knobs/pulls! Would you mind sharing the hardware source? Are they Manor by Amerock?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi can you please share where the hardware is from? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gorgeous kitchen! Great job! Quick question- what are the "brass nail heads" on your metal topped kitchen island? I had a metal topper made for my kitchen table and would love to add a finishing touch to it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...