HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Painted Fox


I hope you all are having a wonderful week! Today I wanted to share with you some lovely little pieces that The Painted Fox sent us. They have so many wonderful farmhouse style treasures on their site and here is a little sampling. This tiered stand and the little dishes on it are all from them. I love the little polka dots on the bowls.



The girls absolutely love these little plates.



And I love these little creamware milk bottles.







I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. Just all so beautiful! You really have a great eye for photography. I love those plates and bowls too...so cute!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer- You really have an eye for photography! This is one of the prettiest posts I have seen today. GORGEOUS! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful blog, however, it loads up poorly and it often reloads which is kind of annoying. Sorry to say it. I am not sure if it is the pop up ads or what but I thought you might want to know because it didn't use to be so bad before, and I have been visiting you for a while. Sure Hope it gets better because sometime I just give up. BTW thanks for the linen closet motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those polka dotted bowls! Also, those purple flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this kitchen! Could you tell me the paint color of the cabinets? I'm sure I'm looking over it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christie! You can read all about how we painted our cabinets here: http://dearlillieblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/how-i-painted-kitchen-cabinets-two.html

      Delete
  6. Those little bowls and plates are adorable! I have to go over and check them out!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I've been wanting to order that same tiered tray. Might need to go for it now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...