HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, March 13, 2015

An Elegant Dining Room



Earlier this week we shared our friends' stunning kitchen with you and today we wanted to share their beautiful dining room. I love every detail in here but my favorite pieces are the chandelier and the artwork. She did such an amazing job with every piece in here. I love the colors and the elegant feel of the room.













Source List:

Table and Chairs- The Shops at Carolina Furniture, Williamsburg VA
Sofa - Savvy, Williamsburg VA
Artwork- Williamsburg Wicker and Rattan, Williamsburg, VA
Mirrors/side tables/lamps/pillows- Sisters Unique, Newport News VA
Drapes- custom
Chandelier and Rug- Shops at Carolina Furniture, Williamsburg, VA

And if you missed it be sure to check out their gorgeous kitchen. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!












7 comments:

  1. Wow! I dont think I could ever pull off the look of having a sofa in the dining room, but she did it! Looks great!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the transom window and the moldings and artwork are gorgeous. Just wondering if the kitchen was an addition to the already existing home..Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sisters Unique website is awesome. Love the chalk paint. I wish I lived closer to take a workshop. The homes painted with this are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That painting is just decadent! Ugh, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful I love the big painting in shades of blue and the chandy and oh boy those mirrors!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your pictures and the genuine, honest way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...