HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Another round of Christmas Card Outtakes

Thanks to lots of traveling, people visiting, the girls being sick, and being sick myself, I felt like I have spent most of this fall playing "catch-up" on this blog. I am excited now for the first time in months to finally be caught up. I think I have photos for at least two weeks of posts already taken (although I still need to write them - haha!) so starting tomorrow I will have quite a few new posts including more Christmas decorating and at least two tutorials. And I still have a few more things left for December to finish up and photograph and then we have several fun things I am working on for January including Jamie's baby shower! For today though, while I finish up editing some of the new photos I thought I would share some pictures of the girls that I took several weeks ago.

A while back I showed you some of my attempts of getting a good shot of both girls together for our Christmas card. I ended up taking two more stabs at it but unfortunately never got the shot I had in my head. I did get our Christmas card finished up though and started getting them sent out yesterday. Here are a few shots, from our third unsuccessful try at getting "the shot".

I got a few pictures of them on their own, although to keep Lola still I had to give her a lollipop...




But then when it came time to get them both in the shot I pretty much just got their backsides...





I hope you all have a lovely Saturday! I am planning on taking the girls to see Santa later today...we'll see if this year goes a little better than the last few years - haha! And I'll be back tomorrow.

17 comments:

  1. O. Jenni, so BEAUTIFUL Can't wait to see what you picked for your card!
    love, Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these pictures are so nice, I can't believe you had a hard time getting one, they are such angels. I do know how much harder it gets once you have two little ones, always one monkeying around. Have a great weekend, and good luck with Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo with the fence gate...and that Lola has her lollipop in most of the photos! :) I hope your visit to Santa goes well. My daughter absolutely refuses to see Santa. I took her to Build a Bear last week for her birthday and while we were at the mall we walked over to take a peek at Santa. He waved to her and she grabbed my hand and kept saying how we had to get out of there fast...yeah, fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are the outtakes? those are seriously lovely shots! bravo.

    hope you will find a moment to stop by and enter a giveaway i am hosting for followers (i hope you win!:
    http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/12/personalized-lovely-giveaway.html

    happy weekend to you!

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry for the troube you went through to try to get the perfect shot, but I have to admit it makes me feel better. I have such trouble getting a nice shot of my boys together! The photos of your girls are really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so fun to look at...I just tried to take my twin 2 yr old nieces pics and it was impossible. So you are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every one of those is a beautiful photo. Darling outfits the girls are wearing. The last photos is just precious with the girls walking down the street together. Hope it was a happy visit with Santa today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The girls came out great and the pictures are just beautiful! Thanks for Sharing :)

    -Rosy
    www.ajoyfulkindoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how you would ever chose just one for a Christmas card, because they are all so adorable -- beautiful little subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your girls and your photos are GORGEOUS! So hard to take photos of subjects that are in perpetual motion!! So lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pictures are just darling! Thank you for your kind comment:). Happy Holidays, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pics are so pretty! Your girls are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMW ... I love every one of them!!! Lillie and Loa are just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not sure if anyone has ever mentioned this, but Lillie could totally play the child-actor version of Connie Britton! Especially the photo of her sitting on the basketball. If they need any childhood flashbacks for the show Nashville, they should call you up! :)
    Back sides or not, they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where ever you live.... I think it is in my dreams

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH MY GOODNESS! Could your girls be ANY CUTER? I don't think so! I know these are your out takes, but I'd frame every single picture! gorgeous. gorgeous. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...