HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

Whew! I can't believe we are about to ring in a new year! Before we start off 2013 I thought I would do a little round-up of a few of my favorite posts from each month. Also, for those that may have wondered about our December donation, because of the amount of e-mails we received for nominations for our November donation we decided to split up both November and Decembers money and give it to several different families that were nominated. Starting next month we will go back to featuring another family or organization.

Let's get started with some of our favorite blog projects/posts from 2012:

January
 In January we added a few new things in our kitchen. One one side of the island we added these buckets and basket:

and we painted the other side of our island to create a little chalkboard "wall". 

and finally painted and put up curtains in our master bedroom (and painted some Euro Shams as well)


February:

and Lillie got her first bike:

March:

and made over a little french cabinet:


and stripped and painted  our coffee table:

April:
In April we updated our staircase by painting the railing and making these inexpensive chevron frames (tutorial here).


and this sign for my parent's anniversary:

and our little Lorelei Wren turned one:

May:
In May we had her first birthday party up in NH:



and during that trip to NH we also made this sign for Jamie and Josh's kitchen:

and made over this 1990's hutch:

and we also shared with you all Matt and Meredith's huge kitchen makeover:

June:
In June we shared this recipe:



and one of my favorites projects was this lemonade stand:


which also works as a puppet theater and an ice cream stand:
  You can find the tutorial on how to make one of these basic stands here.

July:

and I started playing around with my new camera and took some of the last photos at the tree swing at my parents old house:

August:
In August I played around some more with my new camera while Lillie and her cousins played baseball:



and shared pictures of Jamie and Josh's new den:


September:
In September we updated our dining room by making a farmhouse table (click here for that post), a bench (click her for the tutorial) and I updated our old runner and made it a bit longer and we finally started selling them in our shop! (And we just restocked them again last night if you are waiting on one!)


and our fall chalkboard:

October:
In October we showed you a desk makeover and another autumn chalkboard:



November:


In November we started selling our growth charts in natural pine (we have a discounted batch listed right now!):


and this fun and easy little jewelry holder:

December:
 In December Lillian Annabel turned four!



as well as our Christmas Tour:


For a full list of all of our tutorials just click here, and for more information about items seen in our home click here. For 2011's Favorite Posts click here.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve! I am looking forward to lots of new and exciting things for  Dear Lillie in 2013!


28 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you!Each of your posts are creative and lovely. Looking forward to all of your ideas and posts in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an empty white picture frame that is pretty. What should I put behind it to create a chalk board? Any particular type of wood or thickness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used both wood and cardboard. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. I love your Blog!A good Year 2013!Love Greetings from Austria.Edith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fabulous projects from this year! I think I have to run to Ikea so we can have an adorable basket and pot display on our island! Thanx for such wonderful inspiration thru out the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, I love visiting your blog and I always leave inspired. Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2013. xx, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, It is awe-inspiring the lovely home you have created for your family and that you have two darling little girls and it still looks like a magazine cover.

    On this post the pic that you made for your parents shows your Joshua scripture, however when I go to the tutorial it shows how to make the chevron picture frame. I love them both of course, but would love to etiher make or purchase the Joshua scripture pic. Do you have the tutorial for it and/have you considered making this one to sell in your shop? Happy Happy New Year to you all! lin lbprich@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts EXACTLY, I also loved the Joshua scripture picture you made for your parents. I couldn't find the tutorial either but would also be willing to buy it if you sold it in your boutique!

      Delete
    2. We are hoping to add it to our shop at some point this year! =)

      Delete
    3. Thanks - I fixed the link so it brings you to the original post: http://dearlillieblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/as-for-me-and-my-house-sign.html (there is not a tutorial though). We sell that image on a pillow now and hope to sell it as a sign at some point this year!

      Delete
  7. Happy Happy New Year to one of my favorite bloggers. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have had a very productive, busy and fun filled year! I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year Jennifer. XO Allison

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful! So fun to see so many favorite posts again! Happy New Year!! ~ Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous. ALL of it! loved looking back at your whole year. pinned a few posts that I mised!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy new year to you and yours! 2012 certainly was a productive year for you! love the recap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog..You are so creative and your color choices are beautiful..Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year for 2013..Excited to see what you have up your sleeve for the New Year..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog! I was looking for the specifics on the As for me and my House sign but didn't see any. I would love to make one of them since they are not for sale but I was unsure of the colors, size of the board and stencil. Happy New Year to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your amazing blog - looking forward to even more creative and inspiring posts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful post and pictures! Wishing you the best in 2013. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year to everyone at "Dear Lillie". Thank you for your inspirations and your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Life flies by when your having fun! What a inspirational year it has been thanks to you and your team. Thank you for all the creative and heartfelt posts. And for your generosity. Wishing you all love, happiness and good health always. Happy 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ślicznie,pięknie,uwielbiam Twój blog i Twoje cudowne wnętrza :)))

    ReplyDelete
  19. What fun it was to stroll down memory lane with you!
    Looking forward to more beauty and inspiration in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such great style~that is what you have offered consistently throughout the year Jen! Bravo on such a nice blog and your family business! I really enjoy my visits here. xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely post! As I look through the photos I see that your home is decorated with so many beautiful plants and flowers. I particularly love the tulips and hydrangeas. :) How do you keep this up? Do you visit a flower market weekly? Or are some of your plants and flowers artificial? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do buy tulips and hydrangeas pretty regularly at Trader Joe's and Fresh Market - I can often get a bunch for around $5 which is nice! I have a few artificial flowers I use like the paperwhites but for the most part I try to use fresh flowers whenever possible.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your reply! I've never shopped for flowers at those stores... But I'll now be checking them out soon. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...