HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Dashing Through the Snow and a Few Pictures from Indiana


I am sure most of your are busy with last minute Christmas preparations but I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are excited to be offering our first 20 by 20 pillow cover today in our shop! By going with a gray fabric and white ink we thought this would be a great pillow to have all winter long.

I also thought I would share a few of the photos I took last week while we were visiting Jon's family in Indiana.  Here Lillie and Lola are snuggling with their new cousin, baby Ella.






Lillie and Ella

Lola with her Grammy

Lo and Ella

Jon's grandfather with his three great granddaughters


I hope you all have had a lovely weekend and have a Christmas Eve tomorrow!

13 comments:

  1. I love the new pillow cover dashing in the snow!!! The gray and white script is beautiful!! This will be a great pillow to have during the winter months. Thanks for another great pillow cover!!

    Merry Christmas!!
    Tammy Dixon
    tldixon1968@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious girls! Priceless family. Merry Christmas to you all! Enjoy!!
    I adore the new pillow. I am a Dear Lillie pillow addict. ;) hee! hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy comments from those anonymous posters - yikes! Love the photos of the girls - merry christmas!

    xo ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful pictures! The girls are really sweet!
    Have a great christmas, best wishes from Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish Merry Christmas to you and you lovely family. Best wishes. Renata

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! Beautiful photo as always. What actions did you run when editing these photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I use a bunch of different actions many from Paint the Moon. To read more photography details with links you can see this post: http://dearlillieblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/basic-photography-q.html

      Delete
  7. Awwwwwww, the three girls together are so precious... Lola is giving lots of kisses to the little baby, that is too cute. Neat to get a photo with great grandad too!
    Have a wonderful magical Christmas, i know having the girls at the age they are, will make it so fun for you all....

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful photos! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos of your girls as always. Where is Lillie's dress from. You have such great style!!! Love the new pillows!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's from the Gap Outlet. I think it was sold at the regular Gap about two years ago?

      Delete
  10. Merry Christmas! Oh my gosh, your kids are so adorable! Looks like you have a really great family, i can see it through the pictures. By the way, white linens and pillow cases for Christmas really makes me feel the white Christmas. I will definitely try it next year. My home theme right now for Christmas is green and red. next time i'll switch to pure white.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...