HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Spring Forward Event and "...What a Wonderful World" Prints


I am so excited to let you all know that we partnered with Joss and Main again, and are hosting one of their curator's collection events next week. This is the third time we have done one and I have to say that I absolutely love getting to pick out tons of their gorgeous items to put together into a collection for them. If you don't already know about Joss and Main I highly recommend heading on over there and signing up! They offer all sorts of designer brands that go on sale at 20-50% off retail, but the deals are only available to members!

If you’re not signed up yet to get the emails announcing all the sales, here is a personal invitation from me* . There is a waitlist for joining Joss & Main, but by joining through this invitation link, you can bypass the waitlist and ensure that you are first in line when our event launches next week!  It is free, you just sign up with your email, and then you’ll have access to all of the designer decor that goes on sale each day.  *Note, I do receive a small referral fee if you sign up and purchase something, (this is true for you too, if you refer members you will also receive a credit for their first purchase).  
  
Our event is called Spring Forward and features all sorts of furniture and accessories including many of the items that sold out quickly during our last event with them, including the clock shown above!
  

Here is a sneak peek at some of my favorite items that will be in our collection:




I also wanted to let you know that we have restocked our "And I Think to Myself What a Wonderful World" prints!



We will have a St. Patrick's Day download and print for you early next week and will be restocking the "I Love You..." prints early next week as well.

Have a fabulous weekend!

14 comments:

  1. i have to tell you how much i love my new chalkboard prints! the second one just arrived & you have them packaged perfectly! no chance of damage & they look so sweet tied up with ribbon.

    so much care goes in to all that you do.

    looking forward to the joss & main event!! have a blessed weekend.
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the Joss and Main event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm showing the 11" x 14" print is "sold out" ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - We did restock them again before this post went live, but they sold out very quickly. We should have more ready next week!

      Delete
  4. I received the first chalkboard print & loved it! I was going to order the second one but waited too late! Hopefully you will do more as I plan on using them to change out. I did mine in a white frame & it looks so nice! I have been very happy with every item I have received from you...just wish you had a bigger inventory! Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats !!! And I love all the prints that you post ( HAPPY DANCE ) .. I love what you do and the spirit you see that is in you . ( I see it by your beautiful blog) >> have a blessed Day !!! Sherry @ The Rusty Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  6. please keep us posted :) will they be selling morrow clocks as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there will be a couple of Swedish Mora clocks including the one shown.

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the Joss and Main feature!!...love the items you chose!...i have received my "it's a wonderful world" print and love it!!!...and I am looking forward to the St. Patrick's Day print as my granddaughter was born on St. Patrick's Day!...Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I just signed up to them 2 days ago - dang wish i would have waited if it coulda helped YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do the happy dance on your feature! Don't you love good news?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your prints! They'd make wonderful presents for newlyweds starting their home. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...