HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Sale

http://www.dearlillie.com/


I hope you all are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! We are so grateful to all those who have served our country and fought for our freedom. We just wanted to pop in with a little sale for the day. We are offering 25% off everything in stock in our shop including our Chalkboard Clubs!

I'll be back later this week with our updated kitchen. (You can see a few peeks on Instagram and Facebook).

Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

  1. What color is your ceilings? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't painted any of the ceilings in our house, so unfortunately I don't know. Sorry!

      Delete
  2. Jennifer, I couldn't find a spot on your Dear Lillie Shop to leave a comment so I am using your blog instead. I want to commend you on your INCREDIBLE customer service. Each and every transaction that I have had with Dear Lillie has been excellent. Know that I appreciate the attention to detail as well as the highly professional manner in which you do business. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kathryn!!! It's so great to hear such kind words! Thank you for your business!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...