HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Friday, April 12, 2013

A Few Touches of Spring in Our Bedroom


I had another post planned for today but didn't get it finished so will share it next week. Instead I thought I would just quickly share some photos I took of our master bedroom a couple of weeks ago when I was adding some spring/Easter touches to the house. I know a while back I mentioned I was going to be painting our bedroom. I promise I did fully intend on painting it. It was so crazy around the holidays, though, that I ended up deciding just to wait until I returned from NH after Christmas. Well, it was during that trip home that we found the house (which to make easier I will just refer to as "Jason's House") and I knew that I was going to have a TON of painting ahead of me up there so decided to hold off on our bedroom. I knew that if we decided to try to sell our home for real this summer (not just mentioning it on the blog like we did last summer) that I might still paint it.  Well, our house is officially on the market as of today with a realtor and we ended up deciding to keep this color, Benjamin Moore's Kendall Charcoal, after all. So, here it is looking pretty much the exact same as the last time I showed it to you. =)




I hope you all have a fabulous Friday! 


19 comments:

  1. good luck with the sale of your home! how exciting!!

    i am sure it will sell quickly. the potential buyers may want to purchase it furnished, it is all so pretty!!!

    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is so pretty--I hope it sells fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful, serene place. Which is exactly what a bedroom should be :-). Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart realtor! Your bedroom is elegant and sophisticated. You are an amazing decorator and designer. You have a true gift Jenni! Now if I can only convince my hubby to move across the country... I would purchase your home today. My offer would also be for the incredible decor as well. I have a feeling this is going to happen to you. Congratulations on your new adventure. Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure your house will be sold this weekend! It's just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. People will be lining up to buy your home, its so beautiful and master is gorgeous as is! If we were in the States I'd be pulling hubbies sleeve to let me buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want your bedroom!!! Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bedroom is so gorgeous. Love all the flowers in the room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the sale of your house, I'm positive it will sell quick! You know I love your bedroom as is, anybody who walks in there will love oo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the charcoal color with the white linens. Serene and sophisticated. Good luck with sale process;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am pretty new to your blog....are you selling to relocate, upsize, downsize, work related? Where do you live now? Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are looking to find something with more outdoor play space for the girls.

      Delete
  12. Good luck with the sale of your home! It is decorated beautifully and I am sure it will go fast! Ana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jennifer,

    Everything is so pretty and I love the color of the walls in your bedroom. I agree with everyone else:)Your home will sell quickly.. it's lovely and will attract plenty of interest!

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  14. You will sale that house quick.. It is just beautiful .. Love he touches of spring in your room too ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always enjoy seeing your house. It's gorgeous. Love the charcoal color anyway. I wouldn't change it. Will you still live in Williamsburg if you sell your house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, we still plan on living in Williamsburg.

      Delete
  16. Beautiful! I love the soft color of the petals against the charcoal walls. xo KRistin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty room, I am in LOVE with those curtains! I saw curtain panels like that at CurtainShop.com and almost bought them, but didn't know how they would look in my room. I think I'm going to go back and buy them after seeing how great these look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...