HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Rainbow Print and Download



This will be another quick post with several photos but very little text. My poor little kiddos have been sick so much this winter. I thought we were finally over the hump this weekend. The weather was beautiful and we had such a fun weekend and they were both feeling great and seemed recovered from being so sick the weekend before. Well, no such luck - ugh! Anyway, so there is no time to write but I did want to let you all know that our Somewhere Over the Rainbow Prints are now in stock! We have the 11 by 14's available as seen in these photos (and you can see a tiny glimpse of a post that I will be sharing in early May where our living room looks quite a bit different):



And it is also available in an 8 by 10 print:

And then of course the 24 by 36 digital download that you can print out and frame yourself (here is my copy that I printed at Staples and framed):






As soon as life slows down a bit and I have time to sit down and write some coherent sentences I have some exciting things to share with you! I hope you all are having a wonderful week!


14 comments:

  1. Aw, hope those little girlies feel better soon! This chalkboard print is my favorite! Just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat new print, love it.

    Saying a quick prayer for your daughters. No fun being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jennifer, I can't believe how talented you are at drawing these amazing works of art! I ordered the "Irish Eyes", framed it & gave it to my Irish friend for her birthday. She LOVED it. Thank you for providing me with such a beautiful & unique gift idea.

    Warmly, Michelle - Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust
    PS - I remember when my kiddos were little & always getting sick. It will get better when they age a bit. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drool (in a good way) every time I see your chalkboard art! :)

    This quote just gave me an idea...I've been looking for rainbow-themed ideas for my daughter's kindergarten graduation party and I think the poster size of this would make a perfect backdrop! Target has a line of black + rainbow party goods right now that would coordinate perfectly.

    Lisa Frank :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, this printable from you is so charming! Wishing your little ones a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that is just AMAZING!

    Hope your daughters get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this....off to order it!!!...Just so beautiful and one of my very favorite songs!!...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where do you purchase your flowers that are so often photographed in your gorgeous pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get them 99% of the time from Trader Joe's and once in a while from Fresh Market. I love the tulips at Trader Joe's - they are generally $4.99 for a decent sized bunch!

      Delete
  9. Where do you purchase your flowers that are so often photographed in your gorgeous pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get them 99% of the time from Trader Joe's and once in a while from Fresh Market. I love the tulips at Trader Joe's - they are generally $4.99 for a decent sized bunch!

      Delete
  10. What happened to the gorgeous mirror above the fireplace???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry - it's back in it's place. =) I temporarily rearrange for a project I will be sharing next month.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...