HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Quick Post

This is just a super quick post (seeing how it is now after 3AM and it was going to be my goal to be in bed by 1AM for a change tonight -ughh!!! ) with a few pictures of Lillabel from earlier this week.


Lillie is wearing our Tanis Skirt

And for any of you moms out there that may want to coordinate with your little girl without being matching we are now offering the Montgomery Clutch in the same fabric as the Tanis Skirt!


I still haven't gotten our screenprinted items back yet, but as soon as I do will let you all know the sale we will be having on them the first week they are available!

I hope you all have a most wonderful weekend!







PS. Don't forget, you still have one week left to enter our clutch giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. Hi There! I'd love this dress for a wedding I am going to next month. I am worried I will get the wrong size. I am usually a Medium size 10, 38C. It looks like the large on your size chart is that. But, I saw the dress runs small.... so would I order x large? Thank you so much! :O)
    Kelly
    mrskbj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kelly! I am headed out the door right now but will send you an e-mail as soon as I get home this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillie is such a beautiful girl... I love her expression in the first pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Lillabel!! Beautiful pictures of her Jenni!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that i can see the small boo boo on her knee under her skirt, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha - thanks so photoshop it looks like a small boo boo - it was quite the banged up knee which Lillie had to show everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...