HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And the present was........A BABY!!!!!!!

Okay, so technically there wasn't a baby in the present. But there were some books about new babies and being a big sister in there for Lillie! We just found out this weekend and told our families and a few close friends, but I was waiting until my doctor's appointment today to actually write it here on the blog! I know that a lot of people frown on announcing it so early, but I am not the patient type of person....this often gets me into trouble, but oh well! Anyway, we are ridiculously excited! (And I am thinking now it will be easier to convince Jon that we should start on Lillie's "big girl" room! In fact, when I asked him last night if we could start painting it this weekend, I didn't get a "no"....although I didn't get a "yes", either, but I figured him not saying no was a step in the right direction, right?....haha)





I also really quickly made her this big sister shirt and we took her over to the William and Mary campus to show everyone!


Well, that's the big news for today!

Also, I do have the cuddle bug onesie listed in the shop and I also have it in both long sleeve and short sleeve t-shirts in sizes 2T, 3T and 4T. I also have the Model Tee one ready to go as well although I haven't listed it yet. I am supposed to be picking up the rest of the kid's shirts today right at this very moment but Lillie is still napping so they may close before I can head on over there to get them. And then I am supposed to be picking up all of the women's ones tomorrow. My goal is to have everything listed by Saturday. I am hoping to actually have everything listed by Friday but am not holding my breath seeing how the morning sickness is already starting to hit pretty hard. Yuck!

Okay, well, seeing how Lillie is still sleeping I am going to try to get some more sewing done! Hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday!

P.S. Don't forget there are just a couple of days left to enter our clutch giveaway! Either scroll down a few posts, or click here to enter!

37 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!!! YAYAYAY!! Jenni, Congratulations to you & Jon & Lillabel too. So happy for you all. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! =) I too can never wait to share good news! I always want to tell everyone right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!! Congrats to you and your precious family! What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting, congratulations to you and your family! Love the 'Big Sister' shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww!! congratulations!! and what an adorable shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! yay! Yay! So happy for your family to turn into four! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys! We are really really excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just wonderful news!!!! Congratulations and best wishes for a great pregnancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations ~ how exciting for all of you! Love that shirt ... is that a bulldog trailing behind Lillie?


    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! That is great news, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoohoo! So happy for you guys! I had to tell mom not to post anything to your facebook or here until you let everyone know, She is just so excited too! Anyway, I love the Big Sister shirt you made Lillabel! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I'm so excited for you! That is really good news! Lilly is so cute and she looked adorable with that "big sister" shirt on! So cute! Keep us updated on how you're feeling! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful and exciting news!! Wishing you a great pregnancy and a healthy baby! And I am so hoping that I can get that "big sister" t-shirt you made when I get pregnant again!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! That's big news!! Hope you are feeling well and don't get sick, esp as you are running your biz. I was sick with Mia almost for 20 weeks, then it came back in the last trimester. I also think how you feel {nauseated or not} is the best way to predict the sex. Anyway, so excited for you! Hooray!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all! We are so excited and Lillie is too!

    As far as the big sister shirt goes - I actually do want to sell it but I can't right now because I need to see if that image is copyrighted. I saw it three years ago somewhere. I can't remember where, of course! I think it was a silhouette framed cutout in a little girls room that I saw on the internet. Anyway, I redrew the image in Illustator and used it on cards to send to family to announce that we were pregnant with Lillie. It seemed perfect to make on a shirt for Lillie because the girl is her age and she is obsessed with dogs (in fact she couldn't wait to put on the shirt becuase it had a doggy on it!). However, I definitely can't sell it until I figure out where in the world I first copied the image from because I would never want to steal another persons work! If I can't figure out who originally did that image then I am going to redraw something a bit different to use that is my own idea. However, I really want to figure out who's original silhouette it was because I love how it looks on the shirt!

    Jessica - ahhhh! I was like that with Lillie. The first 20 weeks I was so sick I thought I was going to die. I threw up in so many public places it wasn't even funny. I think I am officially banned from several restaurants that I didn't even make it to the bathroom as I was throwing up! Yuck! Unfortunately I am already headed that way. The morning sickness has already hit and it is awful! Although, if it means it is another girl I won't complain =)....I would love for Lillie to have a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  16. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    and if you don't sell 1000 of those tshirts I will be surprised! How stinking cute!!! I'm sorry about the morning sickness pleh! but this is great news indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats, congrats! I could never wait either...not even long enough to make a shirt, which I heart..Lillie is adorable. Good luck on your new journey. Such wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! How exciting!
    Enjoy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your very excting news! I am so thrilled for you and your family. I LOVE the way you presented the gifts to Lillie--she will certainly be the cutest big sister! Her tee is super cute!!!!!

    I truly understand about the morning sickness..hoping you have a trick to make you feel a bit better. Mine, was sucking on a hard piece of candy--it really did help!

    I will be looking forward to following you on this wonderful journey!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  20. What beautiful news!! congratulations to you and your sweet growing family. I hoping for the same news soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. For some reason I am hoping for a girl :)...lovely news, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's fantastic news Jenni!! So happy for you. Congratulations! xo

    Kare

    ReplyDelete
  23. yay yay yay!! So happy for you guys. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations! BTW I LOVE Lillie's big sister shirt. It's adorable!
    ~Robin @keephomesimple

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats!!! Very exciting!! We started try for no. 2 too!! :O)
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  26. YAYAYYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYYAYAYYAYYAYAYY!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!YAYAYYAYAYYAYAY!!!! I LOVE babies!!!!!!!!!!!You have got to get more sleep!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. ~*~Congratulations on such wonderful news! :) Blessings to you and your family~*~*Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations! My little girl is about Lillie's age and we just found out we're pregnant too! So I'm hoping to "borrow" a lot of your ideas as we go through the same timeline together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks and congratulations to you too, Kristin! I am sure you guys must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats Jenni, I am so excited for you guys! What a sweet way to tell Lillie she is going to be a big sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations! So happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...