HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Present For Tomorrow and Screenprinting Update

Hello Everyone! First, here is a quick update on the screenprinted shirts. They are supposed to finally be ready to go by Thursday afternoon. I think half are being printed Wednesday and the other half Thursday. I will hopefully be able to pick them all up by Thursday and take photos of them on Friday and Saturday and have them listed as soon as the photos are taken. For those of you who have already requested them and are waiting on them, as soon as I have them in my hands I will get them shipped to you.

The women's shirts are regularly going to be between $22.95 and $29.95 (depending on the style) and the children's shirts are going to regularly be between $16.95 and $19.95 (depending on the style).

However, for the first week they are all going to be on sale!

All of the women's shirts will be  $18.95

And all of the children's shirts will be $14.95


On another note, here is a photo of a special present we received this weekend. 
I will show you all what was in it tomorrow (Wednesday) night!

I hope you all are having a lovely week!






P.S. Don't forget to enter our giveaway to win one of our Montgomery Clutches!!!!!
There are only a few days left to enter!!!!!


9 comments:

  1. Yay! Cannot wait to see the shirts & the beautiful present! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - I think you get even less sleep than I do Mande! I need you to send me on over some of your energy. I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want a women's and girls shirt!! Do you want me to email you or just wait?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need! Hoping that feathers one is in the midst of these t-shirts!!!

    Can't wait to see the present, got my wheels turning for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie - I have a TON of them coming in so you probably don't need to reserve them, so you don't need to e-mail me but if you want to that is certainly fine too!

    Jenni - I have the Hope is the Thing with Feathers coming in two styles. One is a medium pink print on a vintage destroyed tee (actually this particular style isn't all that destroyed even though it is called that, just really soft) and then a dark olive print on a lighter olive tunic styled shirt.

    I am super excited about the present. Can't wait to tell you all tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenni,
    Hey girlie, the wee hours of the morning seem to be the only hours I can accomplish anything. LOL. I have been trying to get more rest, but when I can't sleep I hop on and check out the blogs. Yours is one of my favorites. Thank goodness for coffee!! So excited to hear about the present!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to the arrival of these shirts ~ count me in for one!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yay! I want a womans shirt and one for Paris....do they come in 2T? Hmmm, I wonder what the present is;) Giveaway, maybe? maybe something Jon gave you ;) hee hee, can't wait to see what's in it!:) I love presents, even virtual ones, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to have a bunch of 2T's Prencie! They called me this afternoon and actually have several already printed today. It sounds like mostly boy designs, though. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to pick up the girly ones! And then the women's ones on Thursday! My favorite is the fairyland one and I can't wait for Lillie to wear one! Oh, and the present has to do with our convo last night =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...