HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Enter His Gates Prints in Color and Chalkboard!


Tonight we are introducing our "Enter His Gates..." print; the first of three prints for the autumn season. (I just finished the second one last night which will hopefully be available towards the end of next week and the third one I am still working on). We will be offering this first print in several different color options. The one of above is a tan and chocolate color on white.

When I showed you the other side of this room I had not yet put anything on this back wall. I was planning on getting rid of this dresser that Jon and I got at a consignment shop when we first got married for next to nothing. It was always just supposed to be a temporary option until we found the right thing but somehow it has stuck around for quite a few years. As Jon and I were organizing our clothes in our new room I decided it was time to finally get rid of it. Well, before it made it out the door, I realized it would work nicely in here for now seeing how I don't want to really spend any money or really fix up anything for in here yet until I decide what we are going to do in this room. 


We also have it available in a chalkboard print.




And my personal favorite, gray:

I hope you all have a fabulous rest of your Wednesday!

20 comments:

  1. I love this verse. You do such a sweet job on them.

    And your consignment store dresser has great lines and would seem a keeper...

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful choice for a fall verse! You do such an awesome job on all your prints! On a side note, would you mind sharing where you got your lamp bases? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They are from Home Goods and I got them (including the shade!) for $34!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful house...
    Thanks for sharing please keep sharing more :-)
    Fifty Shades Movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer! Your prints are lovely as usual.

    I'm loving the peeks into your new home, and in my humble opinion your dresser looks lovely in it's new spot, with those two AMAZING lamps above it, I'm sure it feels quite special:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer,
    Your house looks fabulous! You never over decorate. It's always just the right touch of the season sprinkled throughout.
    Hoping I can try my hand at it in my home. Thanks as always for the lovely inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the spiritual feel in this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! How are you feeling about all the white paint you're using in your new home? Are you missing the darker gray shades?
    Everything is coming along so beautifully!
    Take care, Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really loving them. We don't get a whole lot of natural light in this house so it really helps make the rooms feel more light and airy. I don't miss the darker colors at all in the downstairs but I may do some darker colors in the guest bedrooms and possibly if we ever do paint the woodwork in this room white (which is definitely something I am considering) then I can see myself painting the walls a darker gray but who knows.

      Delete
  8. This is a great idea for my home, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the beautiful and inspirational prints for our homes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like how you mix and match type to create your prints. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your house looks so good already. I can't believe how fast you got everything done. I think the gray print is my favorite too. Did you say that you painted the walls in Simply white and all the trim in London Fog , right? When will we geta glimpse of your bedroom color and bath? I need some ideas for mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna. Yes, the trim in the family room and kitchen is London Fog and in the rest of the house we are using Simply White. I have no idea yet what we are doing in our master bed and bath so it will be quite a while before we get to that. I am going to focus on the downstairs first.

      Delete
  12. I love all of the different styles, would be great for any home!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the look of the lamps as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the new print...
    can't wait to look around and see what all you guys have done to the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great verse, beautiful print! I've never thought about how that verse would work perfectly with the fall season :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jennifer, I adore your prints! And this one is certainly one of my favorites - especially the orange one this year.
    xo,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jennifer, You are so talented! I bought some of your note cards and love them. Thanks for your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...