HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Parent's Breakfast Nook


I originally planned on working on just one room at a time, but I've been jumping back and forth on different projects in a few different rooms (the kitchen/family room, Lillie and Lola's room, the den and the entry way) based on what I can do with two little helpers at different times of the day. I still don't have any finished rooms to photograph but the kitchen/family room is getting closer! I am at least hoping to take photos of a few different things we are working on in there even if the overall room isn't ready to photograph yet.

In the meantime, though, I wanted to continue sharing some photos from my parent's home (you can see their guest bedroom here and their dining room here). I cannot wait to share the rest of their kitchen with you all but that will have to wait until I have time to actually sit down at my computer for several hours. I took a million photos and it's going to take me a little while to go through them and choose a more reasonable amount to share. =) For now though, here is the little breakfast nook that is over in the corner of their kitchen:


The wall color is Revere Pewter, my mom made the valances with fabric from a local store called New England Fabrics,  she also made the pillows and table runner, the bird prints are from an antique shop in New Hampshire. The pitcher is from Target and the hydrangeas are from Jason's backyard.

 My little photo bomber.





The "Amazing Grace" print is for sale here, and you can see the before and afters of that desk in the right corner of the photo by click here.

Have a blessed Tuesday!
 

17 comments:

  1. Another beautiful space...I love the bird plates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cute! Such an efficient use of space too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks GREAT!

    I love her runner and valances - everything is perfect. Especially that adorable "bomb!"

    Hang in there with your home changing - it's the fun part, remember? It's no fun once it is all done. : - )

    Have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! And the paint color is beautiful!
    www.basicallybrandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luv the peaceful serene feeling evoked by your parents home Jennifer. So calming... Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Gee
    PS... the cutest photo bomber!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how fresh and airy is feels. It makes a great use of that tight space too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all so beautiful, especially the photo bomber. Your parents home is so inviting, I love all the little touches. I love the paint color, I am going to search now to see if this is more of a gray or beige color. Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great little nook! I love the striped curtains too...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful breakfast nook! Love all of the natural light in that spot. Perfect to sit and relax with a cup of coffee in the morning reading the paper or blogs. Wonderful that those built in benches have storage. That's always a plus. Darling little photo bomber!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. Simple. Lovely. Inspiring.
    As usual... :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this. I have a similar setup and wish that I had thought to have drawers built into my benches. The valances are so sweet ... its all just perfect. Having followed your blog for some time now, I am beyond excited to see what you do with your new house. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your moms breakfast nook. It seems like a cozy spot to sit and have coffee this a.m. I was also the one that asked about your curtain plan for your kitchen. Did you put white draperies on the patio doors and white roman shade to match your family room?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your home and your Moms home. YOu both have lovely sense of style. I am your newest follower.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable! I want a breakfast nook in my home now. Thanks for sharing this lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So lovely... can't wait to see the rest of the pics of the kitchen! Love all the pics of your new home too! Thanks for sharing! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the duplicate comment... didn't think the first went through! Lol! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...