HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Messy Little Lorelei


Well, I didn't get nearly as much done this week as I planned on. Shortly after the girls and I got back from New Hampshire Jon left to go to the Dominican Republic with the basketball team for eight days. Although I was able to make a good bit of progress on finishing up details in some of the rooms downstairs and in Lillie and Lola's room that was about it and I figured as soon as he got back we would get a ton done. Well, Lola got quite sick the day before he got back and was sick all week. Needless to say, although we did gets lots of little things done, the big painting projects I envisioned didn't happen. She started finally feeling a little better last night so hopefully we will be able to start tackling some painting today! Even though I didn't get nearly as many projects done, I did get a decent amount of photo editing done so I'll be back tomorrow with some new fall placemats and then have a few more posts for the week including the progress we made in Jason's kitchen and in our family room.

 For today though here are a few pictures of my munchkin licking the spoon when we were making some chocolate peanut butter truffles while we were up in NH a few weeks ago:



And then she had some peanut butter and marshmallow crackers:




 Have a beautiful weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Those eyes are going to capture a young man's heart one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing as precious as a cute baby with a messy face. At least I think so.
    Glad she is feeling better.
    Hugs, Gee

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a real beauty, and your photograph skills documenting your beautiful daughters' lives = priceless.

    Have a good weekend. Hire a painter and make yourself relax a bit. Hope you all stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Lorelei is feeling better. Doesn't that face just melt yur heart! She is adorable. Love her pretty white ruffled top or dress. Darling. Hope you have a Happy Saturday Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lola is beautiful :) I'm happy she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so beautiful Jennifer! Hope she's feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures. On a separate issue, please tell me you will have more of the larger pilgrim boy and girl silhouettes to order before the fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deborah! We should have more of the large Pilgrim cutouts back in stock sometime this week!

      Delete
  8. Your girls are beatifful.

    Was wondering if your keeping the chandelier from your old house would love to put it. If not we are going to va this oct do you know where you brought it from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We brought the chandelier from Lillie's bedroom as well as the lantern from our family room and the candle wire one from our dining room. We left the one in Lola's old room and our old room.

      Delete
  9. She is such a beauty! My, it sure looks like she's enjoying herself! I can't believe how much you manage to get done with two little girls around :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh... just look at those eyes. She's always had the most amazing eyes, even as an infant...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...